(SPOILERS) Criticise Without Reprecussion - Rant & Tear apart

So it goes from revenge to idiotic to survival... So now the "hardened woman" is a liar. She'd do anything to get revenge for the idiotic "choice" that was for revenge.

She was surviving just fine before she agreed to do what even Myranda knew was idiotic. All the family killers wanted was an heir then to kill her.

2 hours ago, LazyBazooka said:

Arya's caught CAROL FEVER - she's now realising that Cersei is such a good mother, loves her children so much, and that her losing Joffrey was such a tragedy, that she won't even kill the actor portraying Cersei. Bet she removes Cersei from her list.

ha, carol fever, it is soooooper contagious :rolleyes:

38 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Subtlety?  On GOT?  Surely you jest.  Sam and Gilly doing the 'I'll never leave you' and Sam stealing the sword is so OOC for both of them.  But hey, this is GOT and since the characters are so fluid, being OOC is what they are.  GOT is just another silly soap opera with less interesting twists.

And the dialogue when he stole it.

That's your father's sword. That's my family's sword. Won't he come for it? He can bloody well try.

So here's a chance to make these characters human and he just has them state the obvious, in such an OOC way.

10 hours ago, Lord Syv Aldlark said:

That is literally what all of my friends who haven't read the books does not understand. In any way shape or form.

Well they said they didn't have the budget.

Because they blew it. THEY BLEW IT ON NAKED BOOBS AND POINTLESS SCENES

THE DAMN WAIF ISN'T EVEN A CHARACTER OF SUCH IMPORTANCE IN BOOK.

iNFACT THEY COULD HAVE CUT HER AND SAVED THAT MONEY FOR... OHH.. I DUNNO ANY OTHER MORE IMPORTANT CHARACTER

dude, they PAID the Osha actor to come back, that was money SPENT

2 hours ago, Ruhail said:

Guys I thought this season was Streamlining? Then why is Jon literally emoing through the Stannis Adwd plot?

God someone please kill both Davos and Mel, please Ramsay work your magic.

Why did we spend the whole episode in Horn Hill?

35 minutes ago, GallowKnight said:

Oh yeah, no Elk for Coldhands? Shame!

:crying:

3 minutes ago, SerMixalot said:

I want to reiterate that the very last time we saw Margarey she wanted nothing to do with what the HS was selling

Maybe she's up to something. Maybe she's not. Maybe... they aren't telling the story very well. Maybe they aren't telling a story at all.

10 hours ago, Ser Blake said:

I wouldn't fault Cogman though, he can only play with the cards he's dealt. The Larry and Carol scene was extremely well written and is at least loyal to the current motives and characteristics of the show characters.  I don't think its fair to fault Cogman for D&D's decision to remove the Tyrion/Jaime conflict from the season 4 finale, which directly created Larry.  If Jaime knew that Cersei had "been fucking Lancel, Osmund Kettleblack and Moonboy", then he would have actually developed as a character and we wouldn't be in this situation.

Fine, but how does Larry not know WHY Carol had to do her walk of shame by now?

I wouldn't blame the Sansa/Ramsay thing on Cogman, yes he wrote that episode, but D&D control the overall plot, so Cogman was given the task of writing the scene, but the decision to have Sansa replace Jeyne Poole was made by D&D.

We can, however blame Cogman for other ridiculous stuff, like the jars of babies in Selyse's bedroom, the Dorne disaster, etc.

1 minute ago, Nerevanin said:

Overlooking everything else, I have two main problems with this episode:

1) how did Dany deduced from that little sand that there is Drogon hiding behind the hill?

2) Isn't Tarly's castle a bit... too big?

Not only is it too big, it's not a Castle, it's an estate, can you imagine trying to defend that place from an attack?

WRT to Kings Landing, I am totally confused.  On the surface Margery is on board with the HS's teachings?  Even though a week ago she wasn't. Tommen bought into it, ok that seems to be established in past weeks-ie he was being instructed by the HS, but Margery seemed to have convinced Tommen this week.

But what about the Tyrell-Lannister dimension? was Carol working with the Tyrell's in earnest?  Was she trying an end run around Margery? An end run around the Tyrells?  Did she align herself with Margery?  Did Margery play her? 

Nothing makes sense

Archived