No One

daemonTheBlack

Not really a choice. She will be followed by the Waif who will try to kill her. It will go the other way around. Maybe she will remove the waif face for later purposes or sail to westeros as her.

21 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

June 12: “No One”: Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) finds cause for concern. Cersei (Lena Headey) prepares for the worst. Sansa (Sophie Tuner) takes control. Arya (Maisie Williams) is not alone. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.

Tyrion probably hallucinates about Shae.

Sansa takes the Vale army north.

Cersei prepares for the trial & asks Qyburn to prepare wildfire.

Arya runs off from Bravos.

I agree with you about Cersei.  I think Sansa will meet with Northern Houses to join them to her cause.  I think Jaqen is setting up Arya to kill the Waif.  The Waif's desires to kill Arya are out-of-line with the FM, IMO.  I have no idea what more could concern Tyrion other than Ironborn landing on their shores or something that makes him think Dany won't return. 

"Arya is not alone"

Is this Jaqen or the Waif? Will she leave for Westeros but be followed by the Waif & have their altercation delayed? Or will she (hopefully) kill the Waif now and leave for Westeros with Jaqen & a few spare faces in the bag?

Or perhaps it means that she senses her family, including Nymeria, from abroad? She may embrace her warging abilities after (hopefully) an accidental warg during the Waif fight.

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 8:51 PM, Taylor Swift said:

June 12: “No One”: Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) finds cause for concern. Cersei (Lena Headey) prepares for the worst. Sansa (Sophie Tuner) takes control. Arya (Maisie Williams) is not alone. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.

Tyrion - Dany shows up and is not happy about the 7 year plan?

Sansa - Takes the Vale army from LF? Just in time for Ep 9 and the battle?

Cersei - Makes plans in case she loses the trial, maybe the wildfire plot?

Arya - hears of Sansa and Jon after killing the Waif and leaving Braavos?

As to the title, the obvious one is Arya/FM. How about the Hound? Maybe he gets called no one when someone asks who he is? Maybe Dany says no one can decide slavery is ok? And last, maybe Cersei feels like she has no one because Jaime isn't rushing back to her?

Why can't it be Gendry who is following Arya so she is not alone....? Maybe she will see his cool helmet in the crowd. I just really think they would make a super cute couple. Benjen is back, now it's time for Gendry... 

It's probably what i said before but one can still dream.. :)

19 hours ago, Jon Snow Bengal said:

Why can't it be Gendry who is following Arya so she is not alone....? Maybe she will see his cool helmet in the crowd. I just really think they would make a super cute couple. Benjen is back, now it's time for Gendry... 

It's probably what i said before but one can still dream.. :)

So he rowed there from Dragonstone by accident and stumbles upon Arya? Since he had no idea where she is, last he knew she was with the BWB. I think you are dreaming!

2 hours ago, dbunting said:

So he rowed there from Dragonstone by accident and stumbles upon Arya? Since he had no idea where she is, last he knew she was with the BWB. I think you are dreaming!

Of course i am dreaming.

I liked Gendry & thought they had a real chemistry together. He's the only one who liked Arya just for being Arya, warts and all.

Gendry's not just rowing in circles, he is somewhere if not dead. He has a trade & survival skills. He knows he has to hide his identity to survive- just like Arya. If i were him I'd probably make for somewhere around the Stormlands just out of curiosity- one can be curious of one's family without giving their identity away.

On 6/1/2016 at 4:09 AM, Jon Snow Bengal said:

"Arya is not alone"

Is this Jaqen or the Waif? Will she leave for Westeros but be followed by the Waif & have their altercation delayed? Or will she (hopefully) kill the Waif now and leave for Westeros with Jaqen & a few spare faces in the bag?

Or perhaps it means that she senses her family, including Nymeria, from abroad? She may embrace her warging abilities after (hopefully) an accidental warg during the Waif fight.

I read a theory on Reddit all about the Faceless men & their true purpose and it made a lot of sense. Essentially it states that the final trial/experiment of the Faceless Men is actually to be merciful. Arya's runaway attempt in the next episode is actually the Waif's final mission. In fact, Jagen's last words to the Waif are "don't let her suffer"... In other words, show mercy. It's important to note here, that even Arya's name in this entire mission is MERCY.  I don't want to copy & paste the theory because it's too long but if you care to read for yourselves here is the link.. https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/4m55bs/everything_the_merciful_men_a_new_theory/

On 5/31/2016 at 1:51 AM, Taylor Swift said:

Tyrion probably hallucinates about Shae.

Sansa takes the Vale army north.

Cersei prepares for the trial & asks Qyburn to prepare wildfire.

Arya runs off from Bravos.

That synopsis was posted on reddit by a dude that posts fakes news all the time. Do you have different source for that?

47 minutes ago, Jon Snow Bengal said:

Couldn't add text for some reason.

Anyway, Jon + Arya is just creepy. Even though they (probably) aren't brother/sister they definitely have that kind of relationship.

How is it creepy?

34 minutes ago, dbunting said:

How is it creepy?

They are first cousins who have a very close brother/sister kind of bond.  I'm not sure how you think it *wouldn't* be at least a tad creepy if they ended up together? 

47 minutes ago, dbunting said:

How is it creepy?

10 minutes ago, SevasTra82 said:

They are first cousins who have a very close brother/sister kind of bond.  I'm not sure how you think it *wouldn't* be at least a tad creepy if they ended up together? 

I agree that it would be peculiar.  BUT there's been a lot of time and a lot of shit that's happened since they last saw each other.  I think if GRRM does still go that way I have faith it would be done well and not incesty.

1 hour ago, SevasTra82 said:

I honestly don't understand how people would find Jon + Arya acceptable. Even if they aren't blood related at all, they were still raised as siblings.

Archived