No One

daemonTheBlack

Someone grabs Podrick around the neck in the previews. If you freeze the frame, it could be Bronn. I would love to see the two interact, given they are on opposite sides with Podrick now being with Brienne, and by extension, the Starks, and Bronn still with the Lannisters. 

Is Bronn really the heartless sell sword he portrays himself? Would he kill Podrick or torture him for information? 

On 6/2/2016 at 4:21 PM, Drogo_1 said:

I read a theory on Reddit all about the Faceless men & their true purpose and it made a lot of sense. Essentially it states that the final trial/experiment of the Faceless Men is actually to be merciful. Arya's runaway attempt in the next episode is actually the Waif's final mission. In fact, Jagen's last words to the Waif are "don't let her suffer"... In other words, show mercy. It's important to note here, that even Arya's name in this entire mission is MERCY.  I don't want to copy & paste the theory because it's too long but if you care to read for yourselves here is the link.. https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/4m55bs/everything_the_merciful_men_a_new_theory/

Very interesting. 

Very possible.  Jon is ready to roll out with the men he has now.  The only scenes we might see might be Davos confronting Mel about Shireen (I haven't heard Davos participating in the Battle) and Lyanna Mormont being kidnapped by the Boltons...she'll be one of the flayed bodies before the battle I reckon.........

51 minutes ago, Zombies That Were Promised said:

Very possible.  Jon is ready to roll out with the men he has now.  The only scenes we might see might be Davos confronting Mel about Shireen (I haven't heard Davos participating in the Battle) and Lyanna Mormont being kidnapped by the Boltons...she'll be one of the flayed bodies before the battle I reckon.........

In the trailer for the season 6, we see Davos right before the Battle seeing Bolton's burning flayed men. I think its part of ep 9. So he survives next episode at least.

2 hours ago, Zombies That Were Promised said:

NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll cut a bit**!!!

On 5/31/2016 at 8:46 AM, DarkSister1001 said:

I agree with you about Cersei.  I think Sansa will meet with Northern Houses to join them to her cause.  I think Jaqen is setting up Arya to kill the Waif.  The Waif's desires to kill Arya are out-of-line with the FM, IMO.  I have no idea what more could concern Tyrion other than Ironborn landing on their shores or something that makes him think Dany won't return. 

im guessing there is a dothraki horde approaching and hes bricks it not realising they are allies as danny is off circling kings landing on drogons back. 

5 hours ago, espec22 said:

I don't why nobdy has mentioned Gendry until now, afther reading the line 'Aria is not alone', he was the first person that i think would be in Braavos.

You may be right about Gendry (and I hope you are) but my initial thought was the woman Arya saved from poisoning.

On 6/2/2016 at 4:23 AM, dbunting said:

So he rowed there from Dragonstone by accident and stumbles upon Arya? Since he had no idea where she is, last he knew she was with the BWB. I think you are dreaming!

Well it is not entirely implausible to meet someone in a place you did not expect them to be. That has happened to me quite often actually. And I don't mean a town over. More like an entirely different country....and twice...odd really. 

Now I am not sure that Arya will bump into Gendry, but I don't think it will be someone inconsequential. 

On 6/5/2016 at 3:35 AM, Ludo Kressh said:

I thought they were devoting the entire E9 to the battle. Oh well, I would love to see the sept blow up with wildfire after the Mountain smashes some Faith Militant heads. Then Cersei can die a horrible death, hopefully at the hands of Jaime.

It could consist of the first 5 or 8 minutes, and then the rest focuses on BoW. 

On 02/06/2016 at 3:16 AM, SevasTra82 said:

They are first cousins who have a very close brother/sister kind of bond.  I'm not sure how you think it *wouldn't* be at least a tad creepy if they ended up together? 

In our post-modern world? Definitely. But in the context of the Westorsi world? Nope.

On 06/06/2016 at 8:34 PM, Adam141414 said:

Someone grabs Podrick around the neck in the previews. If you freeze the frame, it could be Bronn. I would love to see the two interact, given they are on opposite sides with Podrick now being with Brienne, and by extension, the Starks, and Bronn still with the Lannisters. 

Is Bronn really the heartless sell sword he portrays himself? Would he kill Podrick or torture him for information? 

I saw it too! I can't see Bronn harming Podrick though, I know knowing each other doesn't account for much in this world, but they seemed to be on friendly terms. Unless Brienne threatens Jamie to a point Bronn considers taking Pod.

On 03/06/2016 at 5:27 PM, Hodor's Aunt said:

I think we'll get a petty version of the siege of mereen. Other armies will approach and in episode ten the deus ex machina Daeny will show up on drogon and with 20 million good men aka "bloodrider" in her back. We won't see the fight but another mass scene and one more Nuremberg speech of the queen.

Just my guess.

It is possible that we get a Battle of Meereen of some kind. And yet, Tyrion has attempted to soothe the slavers - I don't think there has been an indication that a big battle is approaching. 

I was wondering if the other two dragons might start giving Tyrion headaches? In the preview he seems to be looking up to some sort of lamp that is shaking. Perhaps the ground/pyramid is shaking... We saw Tyrion take the chains off the other two dragons at some point - and then what happened? I suppose the dragons are still trapped in the Pit/building, but they are two unchained dragons unhappy with captivity after all...  

4 hours ago, Grand Maestress said:

It is possible that we get a Battle of Meereen of some kind. And yet, Tyrion has attempted to soothe the slavers - I don't think there has been an indication that a big battle is approaching. 

I was wondering if the other two dragons might start giving Tyrion headaches? In the preview he seems to be looking up to some sort of lamp that is shaking. Perhaps the ground/pyramid is shaking... We saw Tyrion take the chains off the other two dragons at some point - and then what happened? I suppose the dragons are still trapped in the Pit/building, but they are two unchained dragons unhappy with captivity after all...  

Building on this, I too think Tyrion is "feeling" the dragons or perhaps it's Drogon and Danny cruising above as they may have fast forwarded her to Meereen and perhaps she will free to two dragons when she's back... Unless they are actually breaking through the doors/walls or whatever and escaping and that is what Tyrion is feeling/seeing/imagining

On 5/29/2016 at 3:51 AM, daemonTheBlack said:

Apparently this episode is going to be called "No One".

I guess this will be the time for Arya to make her big choice. To be no one, or to be Arya Stark. I hope she comes back to Westeros with Dany's fleet somehow.

On the Arya-Waif thread I just suggested that the title might be something else and Arya has already made her choice to go home. 

I can see the ship captain asking her who she is, and she replies "No One". Roll credits or whatever. But yes, I think she has already made her choice. 

On 03/06/2016 at 0:27 AM, Hodor's Aunt said:

I think we'll get a petty version of the siege of mereen. Other armies will approach and in episode ten the deus ex machina Daeny will show up on drogon and with 20 million good men aka "bloodrider" in her back. We won't see the fight but another mass scene and one more Nuremberg speech of the queen.

Just my guess.

in the season preview, it was fairly obvious that son's of the harpy would go back on the deal and attempt to massacre Tyrion etc... that is very likely to to happen in this episode

Archived