No One

daemonTheBlack

Looking at the official description, it's ever so slightly different from the one posted on page 1.

“While Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) weighs his options, Cersei (Lena Headey) answers a request. Tyrion’s (Peter Dinklage) plans bear fruit. Arya (Maisie Williams) faces a new test. Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.”

I think the Jaime and Cersei parts are pretty clear from the trailer. He meets up with Brienne and decides to storm the castle. She has Robert Strong, I mean Ser Gregor, take out some Faith Millitant looking to bring her to the Great Sept. Tyrion's plan bearing fruit, the way he looks up at those flames means it looks pretty likely to be something to do with the R'hllor crowd. And Arya gets challenged to some gut-wrenching parkour by the waif. I can't say this description gives anything new or unexpected but it's nice to get some official word.

On 6/2/2016 at 7:23 AM, dbunting said:

So he rowed there from Dragonstone by accident and stumbles upon Arya? Since he had no idea where she is, last he knew she was with the BWB. I think you are dreaming!

come on man. stop being a troll. you know Gendry doesn't row anywhere accidentally! He probably stopped by right after he rowed jon and sansa from the wall to bear island and then over to deepwood motte on his way to the vale to pick up little finger and the knights of the vale and row them to winterfell. Man, some people just do NOT get it. :) 

3 hours ago, DamonDanceForMe said:

come on man. stop being a troll. you know Gendry doesn't row anywhere accidentally! He probably stopped by right after he rowed jon and sansa from the wall to bear island and then over to deepwood motte on his way to the vale to pick up little finger and the knights of the vale and row them to winterfell. Man, some people just do NOT get it. :) 

So Gendry has a transporter row boat! I knew LF was moving around Westeros too quickly!

6 minutes ago, dbunting said:

So Gendry has a transporter row boat! I knew LF was moving around Westeros too quickly!

Yes, pretty much everything that is either improbably or impossible since season three has been a result of gendry's rowboat. It also has stealth technology which is evidenced in his ability to follow a huge ship from Dorne to Kings Landing without being seen so he could get the sandsnakes in position to perform the single most inane and useless assassinations in history 

27 minutes ago, DamonDanceForMe said:

Yes, pretty much everything that is either improbably or impossible since season three has been a result of gendry's rowboat. It also has stealth technology which is evidenced in his ability to follow a huge ship from Dorne to Kings Landing without being seen so he could get the sandsnakes in position to perform the single most inane and useless assassinations in history 

I love the show and don't care about the fact that people travel long distances rather quickly, but anything to do with Dorne makes my skin crawl.

2 hours ago, Long Live The Onion King said:

"Arya is not alone" Didn't think they'd kill her off (yet) and if this is the story line then she likely survives. I think she get's help from the actress or reunited with Syrio. Maybe there's a twist with Jaqen letting her go - I don't see it though unless he was testing the Waif at the same time as Arya.

Well Jaqen says "a face" not either Lady Cranes or yours.  Back when he killed 3 people to pay for the 3 Arya saved, what 3 did not matter, so perhaps as far as the FM are concerned a life must be paid but who does not matter, including the waif.  I also think your right that he is testing her as well, he told her not to let her suffer, and she specifically tried to make her suffer.  I don't think that is a very "detached" position that "no one" should have.

Arya's hidden ally has been the waif all along, and not Jaquen. The fact the Waif was able to stab her in the abdomen several times without inflicting a mortal wound is a testament to her ability, not incompetence. She has been trying to get Arya out of FM training all along, so she could fulfill her destiny. As conspiracies go, it's as good as anything else that has been put out there.

1 minute ago, Lady Claire said:

I really hope so!

Of course you do. And you are not alone.

I desired dragons with a profound desire. Of course, I in my timid body did not wish to have them in the neighbourhood, intruding into my relatively safe world, in which it was, for instance, possible to read stories in peace of mind, free from fear. But the world that contained even the imagination of Fáfnir was richer and more beautiful, at whatever cost of peril. The dweller in the quiet and fertile plains may hear of the tormented hills and the unharvested sea and long for them in his heart. For the heart is hard though the body be soft.

Archived