Benjen and Drogon saving the world...SPOILERS will occur

here we are...coldhands is benjen and dany is riding for home......

i am glad the show melded coldhands and benjen together...the explanation is solid IMO...

and dany is riding to glory on a dragon fit for a queen...

lets discuss how this changes our thoughts based on book and/or show...and how these two moments will play out...

i for one hope drogon leads the kalasar west quickly and

i hope the appearance of benjen/coldhands resembles the book when it is finally published...

thoughts...

:smoking: 

I'm with you there. Friggin' knew it was Benjen the second I saw his eyes, and thought "Good move. Good move." Obviously, I want to see him return in the books, and I wouldn't mind if it was something in that fashion. Figure we'd suppose Coldhands is the same sort of being.

Drogon can only do so much for pushing the Khalasar westward.

I kept looking at Benjen's hands and noticed as the second scene progressed(the one where he gives Bran the blood...what's up with that anyway?:blink:) his hands became black. I thought maybe he put gloves on, but he didn't have gloves on earlier in the scene and they didn't show him putting any on. If his hands are black, that was a nice touch.

34 minutes ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

Anyone else was hoping Dany would tell Daario and the Dothraki, "Meet me at Westeros, motherfuckers. Imma go ahead and get the party started without you"?

i like it....cause why wait she can go ahead and scout the territory...

39 minutes ago, tormund's beard said:

there is hope for gendry! he will reach white harbor any day now!

of course he will ...especially since he was sailing south  from dragonstone...white harbor here i come

28 minutes ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

Anyone else was hoping Dany would tell Daario and the Dothraki, "Meet me at Westeros, motherfuckers. Imma go ahead and get the party started without you"?

i dont think Darrrio makes it that far. Some think Darrio will be Quentyn somehow. Perhaps he is jealous of Tyrions control over the dragons and tries to tame one. I think it will be Drogo/Drogon who will be jealous of Darrio and totally Quentyn him

1 hour ago, rocksniffer said:

the dothraki respect strength and drogon has strength...i am looking forward to the hoard's invasion of the west...we need some new blood...

As much as respect goes, it doesn't make the Dothraki fly or gets boats built, so the most Drogon can do is keep the fuckers in line

after a rewatch i am wondering if dany is heading to meereen or straight for the coast...because what would she do with the 100,000 dothraki...camp out waiting for ships that she does not know are coming....

i want her to get to westeros, but with the dothraki and the unsullied she is just a girl on a dragon...powerful as that is could she take the IT with out an army?

9 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

after a rewatch i am wondering if dany is heading to meereen or straight for the coast...because what would she do with the 100,000 dothraki...camp out waiting for ships that she does not know are coming....

i want her to get to westeros, but with the dothraki and the unsullied she is just a girl on a dragon...powerful as that is could she take the IT with out an army?

Pretty sure Dany is going to head to Mereen to take care of some unfinished business with the Sons Of The Harpy. She doesn't want anyone to remember her as The Queen Who Ran When The Going Got Tough. I'm guessing Astapor and Yunkai are about to become BBQ pits. Right about the time she's mopping up there, a certain house that's happy about a drab color should be showing up at her doorstep with her Uber ride to Westeros.

Seems all too perfect.

On 5/30/2016 at 7:33 PM, rocksniffer said:

here we are...coldhands is benjen and dany is riding for home......

i am glad the show melded coldhands and benjen together...the explanation is solid IMO...

and dany is riding to glory on a dragon fit for a queen...

lets discuss how this changes our thoughts based on book and/or show...and how these two moments will play out...

i for one hope drogon leads the kalasar west quickly and

i hope the appearance of benjen/coldhands resembles the book when it is finally published...

thoughts...

I believe Coldhands is so much like Benjen in the show that it made perfect sense to merge the two characters together to spare us another character to introduce. GRRM confirms Coldhands != Benjen, but I think the similarities are so close it might a well be Benjen. 

Coldhands was a member of the Nights Watch, died thousands of years ago long before Benjen. I think that his origin will be the same as Benjen's in that the CotF saved him with dragon glass to the chest and possibly that he is of the Stark family line. 

On 30/5/2016 at 9:05 AM, Asger Vernersen said:

Ohh but some Greyjoys  just stole a lot of ships and have no where to go. 

I made the connection too, but those ships didn't look nearly enough to be sufficient to bring the Khalasars across the sea.

And Dany must first go East, in order to go West.... ;)

18 hours ago, grufolo said:

I made the connection too, but those ships didn't look nearly enough to be sufficient to bring the Khalasars across the sea.

And Dany must first go East, in order to go West.... ;)

Well I'm sure they do have ship builders on that fleet that can build the rest. 

Spoiler

Also you can see the Greyjoy Banner on the ship sails in Longbridge in the season previews then Theon and Asha/Yara talking about revenge and Yara enjoying herself.

Archived