End of plots

Marada78

Arya: escaping Braavos in ep8, no appearance in ep9, brief appearance in ep10 probably in the Vale (nearest land to Braavos)

Dany: back in meereen, deals with soth and other slave cities one and for all. Gets a gift from iron borne, don't know which group.

KL: Violence. A couple of notable deaths.I doubt they kill Tommen. D&D cannot deal with the power vacuum. Maybe Cersei, maybe some tyrell. If they kill th HS maybe them all.

Riverlands: Frey will get slaughtered in ep8, but Tullys will not get in time for the battle of bastards ep9.  Lannister will block them.

The north: We all know Jonsa will reunite wildling/mormonts/glovers. That's not enough. Maybe news form Tullys beating Freys ass will move Manderlys. Maybe at the end the Vale will be decisive for Ramsey defeat. Ramsey will die. Winterfell will be in Sansa hands.

Jon: Longclaw will get fluorescent like a Jedi sword...nah maybe not. For sure he will get some news from Bran, or maybe from winterfell crypt. We get ToJ ending. 

The wall: will crumble, the winter is coming.

Seven great families heirs:

- Dorne --> none

- Tyrell --> Loras, he's not going to last, no one after him

- Stormlands --> none 

- Riverlands --> Edmure, not going to last, no one after him

- Vale --> sweet robin, not going to last, no one after him

- Lannister --> complicated, there are many possibilities but somehow I feel they all are going to die, except Tyrion

- Stark --> complicated, like Lannisters many will die, Bran will stay outside politics, Maybe Sansa wiill the remaining one.

You could see something like an end to the politics if the wall comes down and everyone starts believing that the dead are coming. Jaime is heading to the Riverlands, likely still there with the Lannister army at this time, he can then take them and head north along with the Tulleys? Kind of a rallying point to stop the wars of men?

On 5/30/2016 at 5:45 PM, Marada78 said:

KL: Violence. A couple of notable deaths.I doubt they kill Tommen. D&D cannot deal with the power vacuum. Maybe Cersei, maybe some tyrell. If they kill th HS maybe them all.

Spoiler

Tommen Dies this season, So does Rickon & a bunch of other main characters.

On 2 juni 2016 at 9:33 AM, Marada78 said:

- Dorne --> none

- Stormlands --> none 

- Lannister --> complicated, there are many possibilities but somehow I feel they all are going to die, except Tyrion

- Stark --> complicated, like Lannisters many will die, Bran will stay outside politics, Maybe Sansa wiill the remaining one.

At least the Starks have Arya, Bran, Sansa, Jon, Rickon (ok maybe not him)... The Book Lannisters have cousins poppin' all over so there is that. In Dorne there is no lack of bastards to take over. 

On 02/06/2016 at 2:33 PM, Marada78 said:

- Dorne --> none

- Stormlands --> none 

This is important - many leading families will die out and there will be no heir to the Iron Throne at the death of Tommen. The 'vacuum' will be momentary - Dany will swoop in to claim her throne - of ashes. Ironborn and Dothraki will pillage and plunder the devastated lands caused by the defunct 'game of thrones' until they hit the North. That's where next season's action will be concentrated.

Her Dothraki hordes might even force the nobles and their army to go against them. Because, you know, they are raping and slaughtering savages. 

The reach will go to the Tarlys, they didnt set that up just for Sam. Royce for the Vale once Littlefinger is gone, The North for comeback kid Bran, Riverlands for Sansa/rescued edmure, Jaime for the Westerlands. Stormlands are depleted, Dorne is irrelevant and be the only ones who'll join Dany.

On 6/2/2016 at 3:33 PM, Marada78 said:

- Dorne --> none

- Stormlands --> none 

The Riverlands are not one of the great families. You mean the Iron Islands.

2 hours ago, Aegonzo The Great said:

The Riverlands are not one of the great families. You mean the Iron Islands.

The riverlands are one of the 7 kingdoms......

Currently their Lord Paramount is Petyr Baelish of Harrenhal. But he has no influence there because he has no army there... Yet.

Curious if D&D will honor the Maggy Frog prophesy when Cersi dies. They should considering they showed it way back when. With Tyrion .5 way across the world it can't be him (although he could fit through a very small wormhole lol) Is Jamie older than Cersi? Maybe Cersi goes Aerys II and Jaime saves KL once again.

18 minutes ago, chasing the dragons said:

Curious if D&D will honor the Maggy Frog prophesy when Cersi dies. They should considering they showed it way back when. With Tyrion .5 way across the world it can't be him (although he could fit through a very small wormhole lol) Is Jamie older than Cersi? Maybe Cersi goes Aerys II and Jaime saves KL once again.

No, Jamie is a few minutes younger than Cersei. 

Just now, chasing the dragons said:

So Jamie can (and probably will) be the Valonquar. 

I personally think so. I think it'll make for a very interesting character arc for Jamie, having gone from being in an incestuous relationship with her to ultimately being her (and maybe even his own) demise.

48 minutes ago, CQCStargaryen said:

I personally think so. I think it'll make for a very interesting character arc for Jamie, having gone from being in an incestuous relationship with her to ultimately being her (and maybe even his own) demise.

Probably, it would be a bit of shock - having him this season go back to being loyal and still desperately in love to Cersei and then have her destruct herself and lead to death of Tommen and burning of KL and that would have him turn on her.

31 minutes ago, Masha said:

Probably, it would be a bit of shock - having him this season go back to being loyal and still desperately in love to Cersei and then have her destruct herself and lead to death of Tommen and burning of KL and that would have him turn on her.

It would be a bit of a shock, but hey that's good story telling. 

1 hour ago, CQCStargaryen said:

It would be a bit of a shock, but hey that's good story telling. 

I meant, that Jaime would be shocked out of his "devotion" to Cersei after she does all those things

1 minute ago, Masha said:

I meant, that Jaime would be shocked out of his "devotion" to Cersei after she does all those things

Oh! Sorry for the misunderstanding! But you're right! I feel like it would almost mirror the incident with the mad king in a way. The mad King slowly regressed to madness like Cersei seems to be doing and the mad King wanted to burn KL down in wildfire. That, in addition to Aerys commanding him to kill his own father, forced his hand into killing him. Here Cersei is with the potential to do the same thing with the wildfire. I could see that driving him to killing her like he did Aerys.

4 minutes ago, CQCStargaryen said:

Oh! Sorry for the misunderstanding! But you're right! I feel like it would almost mirror the incident with the mad king in a way. The mad King slowly regressed to madness like Cersei seems to be doing and the mad King wanted to burn KL down in wildfire. That, in addition to Aerys commanding him to kill his own father, forced his hand into killing him. Here Cersei is with the potential to do the same thing with the wildfire. I could see that driving him to killing her like he did Aerys.

Especially if she does burn KL with wildfire, it would definitely drive Jaime to kill her because he sacrificed everything - his honor, his duty to save KL from Aerys burning it down with the wildfire and now she does it!

Archived