End of plots

Marada78

3 minutes ago, Masha said:

Especially if she does burn KL with wildfire, it would definitely drive Jaime to kill her because he sacrificed everything - his honor, his duty to save KL from Aerys burning it down with the wildfire and now she does it!

It makes me wonder what would happen to Jamie after killing Cersei. What would the story have for him without Cersei?

Just now, CQCStargaryen said:

It makes me wonder what would happen to Jamie after killing Cersei. What would the story have for him without Cersei?

I would see him trying to redeem himself by gathering armies and holding the line at the Trident against the WW till reinforcements (Dany or Jon) come

On 6/9/2016 at 3:31 PM, Masha said:

I would see him trying to redeem himself by gathering armies and holding the line at the Trident against the WW till reinforcements (Dany or Jon) come

Well, there was Brienne and his desire to regain his honor. But the show trashed that, or it seems they have. Especially with her saying she would go against him in the E08 preview.

On 5/30/2016 at 2:45 PM, Marada78 said:

Arya: escaping Braavos in ep8, no appearance in ep9, brief appearance in ep10 probably in the Vale (nearest land to Braavos)

Dany: back in meereen, deals with soth and other slave cities one and for all. Gets a gift from iron borne, don't know which group.

KL: Violence. A couple of notable deaths.I doubt they kill Tommen. D&D cannot deal with the power vacuum. Maybe Cersei, maybe some tyrell. If they kill th HS maybe them all.

Riverlands: Frey will get slaughtered in ep8, but Tullys will not get in time for the battle of bastards ep9.  Lannister will block them.

The north: We all know Jonsa will reunite wildling/mormonts/glovers. That's not enough. Maybe news form Tullys beating Freys ass will move Manderlys. Maybe at the end the Vale will be decisive for Ramsey defeat. Ramsey will die. Winterfell will be in Sansa hands.

Jon: Longclaw will get fluorescent like a Jedi sword...nah maybe not. For sure he will get some news from Bran, or maybe from winterfell crypt. We get ToJ ending. 

The wall: will crumble, the winter is coming.

Arya will use her magic teleporter and kill Ramsay with Roose's face. The Bolton's will scatter or surrender and then be promptly executed. 

Now to reality.

Dany - probably 

Kl - I disagree. They know what happens in KL, so they will just put the next person on whether it be a Tyrell or someone else. 

Riverlands - I don't know. 

Jon - I am not sure that he learns anything right now. We hopefully will, or D&D can screw with us and the final scene in episode 10 is Ned kneeling by Lyanna's side and roll credits.... I do, however, think that Howland Reed learns of Jon's takeover, and heads to Winterfell to tell Jon the news. Now maybe that happens in E10, but I think that happens in S7 if at all. For that to make sense artistically, Bran needs the flashback first, and then Jon finds out. Unless of course the producers try some duel visual type scene where Howland meets with Jon while we are witnessing the flashback. Or we see Bran's vision, but only hear Howland talking to Jon in the hall of Winterfell. 

The Wall - yes...it is probably coming down. 

On 10/6/2016 at 0:58 AM, CQCStargaryen said:

He can be a "Hand" to the King in the North (I don't see there will be any Iron Throne left during Long Winter)..

A hand without a hand.. Foreshadowing by GRRM!

Not that I watched ep. 8, and because the next episode will be focused on battle in the North, here are my thoughts about the finale storylines:

- Kings Lansing: it's hardest to predict. Qyburn will probably inform Cersei about the events in the North, Riverrun and maybe even about Tyrion's whereabouts, which will make Cersei pissed. I don't know if there's gonna be some huge shit like the death of Kevan, Pycelle, Tommen and maybe Loras, Mace and High Sparrow, or that wildfire explosion from Bran's visions.

- Riverrun and Riverlands: Probably siege conclusion with some scenes with Jaime and Edmure. I don't know about something with Walder Frey. The best thing I can expect with Brienne is an encounter with the Hound and others from BwB, where they head North to face White Walkers.

- The Reach and Dorne: Just to see Sam, Gilly, Ellaria and Sand Snakes in one more episode this season. It's also hard to predict.

- Winterfell and North: Aftermath of the big battle. If Ramsay dies, Jon and the other Northerners will turn their eyes to the White Walker threat, but if Ramsay survives and escapes, they will discuss about the siege of Dreadfort.

- Braavos: I don't expect anything special. I would't be surprised if Arya is going to be absent in the finale.

- Iron Islands: Just one more time to see Euron this season.

- Meereen: I expect it to be really exciting. Inside the city Dany and her dragons purge Sons of the Harpy in their lairs, and outside the city the Dothraki wipe out more SoH and other slavers on the land and the arriving Iron fleet destroying slaver ships on the sea.

- The Wall and beyond: Bran, Meera and Benjen step out south of the Wall. The thing about Bran I really wish to see is a vision of Lyanna dying after the birth of Jon Snow. And, as a final scene of season 6, I want to see a scene at Castle Black where something cause the Wall to crumble. If the finale title is The Winds of Winter, I think it should be referring to White Walkers.

Arya - I was almost sure she'd be sent with Lady Crane the FM and the theater troupe to play for Walder Frey's wedding in the finale.  Now I don't even know where to expect her.

Margaery - I've kinda expected Natalie Dormer to be unceremoniously executed for crimes she did not commit that I will be disappointed if she simply perishes in the Sept with the rest and Cersei wins.  And I WANT Cersei to blow up the Sept and everyone in it.  I just don't want Cersei to beat Margaery and definitely not distantly like that.  The ambitious Margaery should die from a left turn she couldn't anticipate.

Rumor is that Tommen dies in the finale. If that is true (and I suspect it is) then there would be a power vacuum that I don't think the show could deal with UNLESS Margaery is pregnant with Tommens child (the HS had the scene where he reminded her of her duty to bear an heir). So my bet is a pregnant Margaery survives and becomes Queen Regent to the unborn heir and Tommen dies.

King's Landing - Jaime returns.  The trial for Loras will occur in the Sept of Baelor with Margaery and the Faith Militant present.  Cersei will have Qyburn ignite the wildfire beneath the Sept, killing everyone inside.  Upon hearing the news, Tommen will jump out of window and commit suicide.  Cersei will then order Qyburn to ignite all of the wildfire and have King's Landing completely destroyed.  Jaime will kill Cersei to prevent this from happening. 

1 hour ago, Rubicante said:

King's Landing - Jaime returns.  The trial for Loras will occur in the Sept of Baelor with Margaery and the Faith Militant present.  Cersei will have Qyburn ignite the wildfire beneath the Sept, killing everyone inside.  Upon hearing the news, Tommen will jump out of window and commit suicide.  Cersei will then order Qyburn to ignite all of the wildfire and have King's Landing completely destroyed.  Jaime will kill Cersei to prevent this from happening. 

Yeh, that's exactly how I see it down to the last detail.

6 hours ago, Minuteman said:

Rumor is that Tommen dies in the finale. If that is true (and I suspect it is) then there would be a power vacuum that I don't think the show could deal with UNLESS Margaery is pregnant with Tommens child (the HS had the scene where he reminded her of her duty to bear an heir). So my bet is a pregnant Margaery survives and becomes Queen Regent to the unborn heir and Tommen dies.

The show will deal with the power vacuum by having the Mother of Dragons swoop in over the smouldering ashes of the city  to claim her melted throne.

Jamie has constantly reminded people (and us viewers), that he killed the mad king because he wanted to ignite the whole of KL.

I think they have been building up to him killing Cercei, for the same reason.

Daneress Crosses the Narrow sea in the Final Shot of the Season, Ive read the Season 7 episode 1 script (the Epsiode number will be confirmed when GRRM tells D&D the number of Chapters WoW has) Theon dies pretty quickly next season, Rickon apperes to die in the Battle but he acutly wargs into a horse and Kills Smalljon in Dorne Ellaria is giving a Ralling speech about setting off for war with the Lasnnisters (reminiscent of Theon in Season 2 Episode 10) when she is stabbed in the back with a Sword welided by a Mystries Young Woman (who is Impyied to be Arrianne Martell) she then procedes tin shooting Obara in the Heart with a Crossbow and thows a knive which caves into  Nymerias Neck Tyene Escapes, The Wall nothing much realy the wall begains to Creak, Bran Joins the Battle with Benjin and Meera and Theres another Stark Reninoun, Breinne is killed in the Battlwe and Lingers on until the next espiode where she perchs on a Tree

Here are my predictions:

- Arya: Done. We won't see her again this season.

- The Riverlands: Walder Frey is killed, somehow. Brienne meets up with the Brotherhood Without Banners and joins them in the journey north. If we see Jaime again, it'll be brief, probably getting word of Tommen's banning of trial by combat and leaving Riverrun for King's Landing.

- The Iron Islands: Who cares.

- The North: Jon and Sansa, thanks to the eleventh hour help of Littlefinger and the Vale army, win the Battle of the Bastards and reclaim Winterfell. Rickon dies at some point, either before or during the battle. Sansa has Ramsay executed by flaying. Jon chooses to return to the Wall to deal with the White Walker threat, leaving Sansa as the Lady of Winterfell.

- King's Landing: Kevan and Pycelle are killed by the little birds, and Lancel is killed by the Mountain. Cersei ignites the wildfire beneath the Great Sept before her trial. The High Sparrow and the Faith Militant die. Tommen dies, either burning in the Great Sept, or by suicide in grief for Margaery's death and/or his failings as a king. Cersei, distraught over inadvertantly causing Tommen's death and that the witch's prophecy has almost completely come true, begins her descent into madness.

- Dorne: Ellaria has become the ruling power in the wake of Doran and Trystane's deaths. Varys arrives and tells her of Doran's old plot to reunite the Martells with the Targaryens. Ellaria agrees to support Daenerys when she gets back to Westeros.

- Essos: Daenerys and the dragons deal with the Sons of the Harpy. Yara and Theon arrive in Meereen and offer their fleet and men to Daenerys. Daenerys and her armies leave Essos for Westeros.

- The Wall: Bran sees the rest of the Tower of Joy vision, and R+L=J is revealed. Bran and company are chased south by the White Walkers. Bran passes through the Wall, allowing the White Walkers to do the same for the closing scene of the season (possibly with the Wall itself coming down).

3 hours ago, Trudee said:

Daneress Crosses the Narrow sea in the Final Shot of the Season, Ive read the Season 7 episode 1 script (the Epsiode number will be confirmed when GRRM tells D&D the number of Chapters WoW has) Theon dies pretty quickly next season, Rickon apperes to die in the Battle but he acutly wargs into a horse and Kills Smalljon in Dorne Ellaria is giving a Ralling speech about setting off for war with the Lasnnisters (reminiscent of Theon in Season 2 Episode 10) when she is stabbed in the back with a Sword welided by a Mystries Young Woman (who is Impyied to be Arrianne Martell) she then procedes tin shooting Obara in the Heart with a Crossbow and thows a knive which caves into  Nymerias Neck Tyene Escapes, The Wall nothing much realy the wall begains to Creak, Bran Joins the Battle with Benjin and Meera and Theres another Stark Reninoun, Breinne is killed in the Battlwe and Lingers on until the next espiode where she perchs on a Tree

"Rickon wargs into a horse and kills the Small Jon". 

I got a good laugh out of that.  That would be hilarious to see on screen.

5 hours ago, Trudee said:

You got me at "When GRRM tells D&D the number of chapters WOW has" and "Brianne perches on a tree"

18 hours ago, House Cambodia said:

The show will deal with the power vacuum by having the Mother of Dragons swoop in over the smouldering ashes of the city  to claim her melted throne.

Possible. I've always been wrong on my predictions concerning story arcs so the tradition will likely continue. However, if Tommen dies without heir and with Stannis being dead the IT would be vacant leaving Dany with the only legitimate claim. She would hardly need an army or her dragons to seize it. Also, no need for Varys to head back to find some allies (Dorne, most likely) ending his story arc in a very unfulfilling way. It just seems like such a weak end to the GoT. A contested claim is a much more interesting tale and the only way this happens after Tommen is if his heir (or at least his claimed heir) survives him. In the book I suspect Margery was using the moon tea to keep Joffrey's heir from growing in her womb. With Tommen's death she can claim to be bearing the legitimate heir (she did marry Joffrey making his heir by her, even if conceived before, legitimate).

Archived