Season End = Lannister Death

1 hour ago, DireGhost said:

I think it will be Kevan. Could be others as well, but Kevan is going to die for sure.

A friendly reminder that we are yet to see that scene from the trailers where the "little birds" stab someone to death. If little birds are indeed loyal to Varys, the victim is likely Kevan.

Also we haven't yet seen the scene with Lancel standing in front of the Mountain and Cersei "choosing violence", so I guess it might be the case, that Lancel dies within next 2 episodes and Kevan dies in the finale or ep. 9.

5 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

A friendly reminder that we are yet to see that scene from the trailers where the "little birds" stab someone to death. If little birds are indeed loyal to Varys, the victim is likely Kevan.

Also we haven't yet seen the scene with Lancel standing in front of the Mountain and Cersei "choosing violence", so I guess it might be the case, that Lancel dies within next 2 episodes and Kevan dies in the finale or ep. 9.

I hope the birds turn on Qyburn.

On 1 June 2016 at 0:01 PM, Taylor Swift said:

Jaime Lannister will die. I am 97% sure of that. I think i have figured out who will kill him as well.

Who? Please tell... is it -

Spoiler

Brienne?

I kinda feel sorry for the Lannisters. I get the feeling that Cersi will be all alone very soon. So tragic.

On 1 June 2016 at 3:49 PM, Kiwi said:

It's not logical that Kevan dies in show world. Kevan is benign in show world whereas in book world he is putting KL right & fixing all of Cersi's mistakes. 

Qyburn seems to align with Cersi and also seems to control the little birds. I think Qyburn would try to use the little birds against the High Sparrow.

Maybe Jaime or Tommen dies :( and Cersi is on her way to see the body. Remember she was prevented from seeing Mycellas body by the sparrows but this time she won't be stopped.  She is angrier, no one will stop her this time & thus she chooses violence. 

35 minutes ago, Jon Snow Bengal said:

It's not logical that Kevan dies in show world. Kevan is benign in show world whereas in book world he is putting KL right & fixing all of Cersi's mistakes. 

Qyburn seems to align with Cersi and also seems to control the little birds. I think Qyburn would try to use the little birds against the High Sparrow.

Maybe Jaime or Tommen dies :( and Cersi is on her way to see the body. Remember she was prevented from seeing Mycellas body by the sparrows but this time she won't be stopped.  She is angrier, no one will stop her this time & thus she chooses violence. 

I don't think Jaime or Tommen would need to die for Cersei to choose violence. Especially against Lancel, who is a key witness in her trial. While we did get a confirmation of trial by combat, I guess it still helps her case, as her reputation might be preserved this way. Also, she's vindictive and the faith militant has already done a lot to earn her anger.

Tommen is toast anyway, Jaime... maybe. But I think that not quite yet. Might be just Tommen in season finale, but I guess Cersei going full crazy mode is something we will see in the next season.

About Kevan - his role differences between books and show.... I doubt that they are important. His life and death are of no importance from the perspective of storytelling (as he is not generally a very well developed character), other than power balance in the KL.

I am crossing my fingers for Tommen. That bastard should die asap. Unlike Joffery who was vicious and stupid, he is only stupid which is kind of boring.

I will be really disappointed if they kill Jaime. He has so much potential to make things interesting. I am hoping for him to have a confrontation scene with Bran and Dany. That would be real fun.

Lancel and Kevan wouldn't be shocking enough. Not Tyrion. Unless Jaime has Littlefinger's teleportation bracelet, he'll be away in the Riverlands when it all kicks off in King's Landing. I'm still going for Cercei burning the place to the ground. That could do in lieu of a major Lannister death, but if there is one it would have to be Cercei.

Lancel is toast, he made himself a major enemy of Cersei by testifying against her which ultimately resulted in her WoS. Whetever or not he becomes actual toast in a fire or the Mountain crushes him, idk. Kevan will probably get the stabby stabby by Qyburn/Varys little birds or hell, maybe Varys himself if the rumors are true that he may be leaving Tyrion in Meereen and coming back to KL. Don't know about Jaime, he may die but I feel it will probably be next season.

And if Tyrion dies, I'll riot, lol.

On 6/2/2016 at 5:06 PM, Jon Snow Bengal said:

Who? Please tell... is it -

Hide contents

Brienne?

I kinda feel sorry for the Lannisters. I get the feeling that Cersi will be all alone very soon. So tragic.

There is no way Brienne will kill Jamie. He has an army of 8000 men and has saved her life, and given her a valerian sword. 

Looks like Lancel dies next week, EP8. The preview shows the "I choose vilolence" scene and Lancel is there front and center. I can still see Tommen and Cersei and thousands of people dying in EP10 when I think Cersei lets loose the wildfire. Then the closing scene could be the NK breaking down a section of the wall after Bran passes through, hence, The Winds of Winter title.

It's been said, but definitely Tommen (100%) probably Lancel (90%) maybe Kevan and/or Jaime (50%) and possibly Cersei (30%).

I still like my theory that Jaime dies in the Riverlands and Arya harvests his face to use it to assasinate Cersei, thus fullfilling the valonqar prophecy.

31 minutes ago, RedRuby said:

Hide contents

It's confirmed that Tommen Is going to die by committing suicide after jumping down from a tower window. 

What causes him to do that Is still unclear.

Spoiler

Just like Halaena and Jaehaera Targaryen. Jumped from Maegor's Holdfast. I will also be interested to see why if this is what happens.

Archived