Season End = Lannister Death

13 hours ago, House Cambodia said:

Margery betraying Tommen - that's a nice twist. I was thinking Cercei being directly responsible for Marge's burning is what sends wee T over the edge, but I like your idea better!

Oh I haven't thought of that. I just know, as we were shown, that Margery is still loyal to House Tyrell. We know she's playing the faith, and therefore she's playing Tommen. We also know that she doesn't really care about Tommen; she just wants the power that comes with being his queen. I'm not sure; I'm just speculating. I could see it playing out either way!

Tommen's definitely biting it in the finale.

But I don't see Cersei dying in any manner this season. Had the show followed Jaime's arc in the books, maybe. But he's still way too committed to Cersei at this point to kill her, even to save King's Landing from wildfire again in what would be a wonderfully poetic parallel. Then again, the show isn't above going extremely out of character (hello Arya in episode 7), so maybe it'll happen after all.

I'm worried that, since the show threw away the valonqar part of the prophecy, they'll have Cersei die in a completely different way than she will in the books (which I am convinced will be at the hands of Jaime).

Another thing to consider as a possibility is the fact that Cersei actually has to face a trial now. She's facing accusations of incest with Lansel through his testimony. It's possible that through this trial Lansel and/or Cersei reveals that Jamie is the father of Tommen, therefore negating any claim he has to the throne. That can cause all sorts of repercussions that could lead to his suicide. Which in turn will lead to Cersei destroying the sept and/or KL with wildfire.

8 hours ago, CQCStargaryen said:

Another thing to consider as a possibility is the fact that Cersei actually has to face a trial now. She's facing accusations of incest with Lansel through his testimony. It's possible that through this trial Lansel and/or Cersei reveals that Jamie is the father of Tommen, therefore negating any claim he has to the throne. That can cause all sorts of repercussions that could lead to his suicide. Which in turn will lead to Cersei destroying the sept and/or KL with wildfire.

Nope. CL isn't facing any accusations of incest with LL for several critical reasons: first of all, she already said she’d had sex with LL outside of holy matrimony, and second of all, sleeping with one’s cousin isn’t incest.  Sure, KL was more than a little bit miffed, but so what?  

Plus CL already took her expiating perambulation so that score is settled: no trial is needed.

Rather, the HS wants her on trial for the accusations that JL fathered RB’s heirs on her, which is treason.  Of course, KL knows that this part is also true, since LL will have recanted.  In a way KL's position as HOTK rests upon TB being RB’s son not JL’s, but KL likely doesn't give a damn about his handship.

On the other hand, MT's position is 100% tied to TB’s, and so once that lie is slain, she has nothing left in KL so she might as well leave that city and join the QOT down in D, whither she has no doubt fled to forge new alliances with the SS there instead of with SS up in WTF. 

18 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Nope. Curly Locks isn't facing any accusations of incest with Luscious Locks for several critical reasons: first of all, she already said she’d had sex with Luscious Locks outside of holy matrimony, and second of all, sleeping with one’s cousin isn’t incest.  Sure, Kryptonite Locks was more than a little bit miffed, but so what?  

Plus Curly Locks already took her expiating perambulation so that score is settled: no trial is needed.

Rather, the Holly Sh*t wants her on trial for the accusations that Java Locks fathered Raw Biscuit’s heirs on her, which is treason.  Of course, Kryptonite Locks knows that this part is also true, since Luscious Locks will have recanted.  In a way Kryptonite Locks's position as Host Of The Kardashians rests upon Tea Biscuit being Raw Biscuit’s son not Java Locks’s, but Kryptonite Locks likely doesn't give a damn about his handship.

On the other hand, Mountain Tiger's position is 100% tied to Tea Biscuit’s, and so once that lie is slain, she has nothing left in Kardashian Land so she might as well leave that city and join the Queue Of Territory down in Dope, whither she has no doubt fled to forge new alliances with the Salt Shaker there instead of with Salt Shaker up in What The F**k

There, I fixed for ya! :D

11 hours ago, House Cambodia said:

You in the military CW? That's a LOT of acronyms :blink:

For reals, it took me forevaaaah!! Lol

5 hours ago, Trudee said:

Gendry Reapperes one last time at the End, His Head is on a Spike on Euron Greyjoys Ship

Staaahp!

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 10:39 AM, CQCStargaryen said:

Cersei knows she will loose her trial, Tommen declared in front of her and the rest of the court that she would loose.  She will def burn the sept before any trial takes place.

19 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Nope. CL isn't facing any accusations of incest with LL for several critical reasons: first of all, she already said she’d had sex with LL outside of holy matrimony, and second of all, sleeping with one’s cousin isn’t incest.  Sure, KL was more than a little bit miffed, but so what?  

Plus CL already took her expiating perambulation so that score is settled: no trial is needed.

Rather, the HS wants her on trial for the accusations that JL fathered RB’s heirs on her, which is treason.  Of course, KL knows that this part is also true, since LL will have recanted.  In a way KL's position as HOTK rests upon TB being RB’s son not JL’s, but KL likely doesn't give a damn about his handship.

On the other hand, MT's position is 100% tied to TB’s, and so once that lie is slain, she has nothing left in KL so she might as well leave that city and join the QOT down in D, whither she has no doubt fled to forge new alliances with the SS there instead of with SS up in WTF. 

Lancel knows about her and Jaime, Lancel also knows about his own and Cersei's involvement in Roberts death.  The only thing that she isn't accused of in the show that she is in the books is killing the last High Septon.

On 6/12/2016 at 9:56 PM, aryagonnakill#2 said:

Seems like the only question now is whether Cersei is burning down the High Sept or the whole city.

In Danny's vision in the House of the Undying way back in season 2 or 3, she saw the Red Keep throne room burned out and covered in a layer of snow - thereby foreshadowing two future events.  Maybe not all of KL, but since the King and the Faith are the two pillars of society,  I could see Cersei taking both the High Sept and the Red Keep out.

On Monday, June 06, 2016 at 9:13 AM, dbunting said:

Looks like Lancel dies next week, EP8. The preview shows the "I choose vilolence" scene and Lancel is there front and center. I can still see Tommen and Cersei and thousands of people dying in EP10 when I think Cersei lets loose the wildfire. Then the closing scene could be the NK breaking down a section of the wall after Bran passes through, hence, The Winds of Winter title.

I like the part about Bran.  It takes him like 3 years to get to the weirwood but might make it back in a week lol.  Dumb and Dumberer should just scour this sight for fan fic.  They are just phoning It in at this point.

I bet a typical day at e ther of the Ds house goes something like this. 'We are to big to fail, so I am going to wipe my butt with the episode 8 script and hand It to HBO. They will take it (insert evil laugh here). Now will spend 17 minutes at the typewriter pounding out episode 9, then I will wipe my ass with that too.'

Archived