Season End = Lannister Death

53 minutes ago, RedRuby said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's confirmed that Tommen Is going to die by committing suicide after jumping down from a tower window. 

What causes him to do that Is still unclear.

May be HS will tell him that he is a bastard born of incest, an abomination walking on earth. Or may be something will cause Margery's death which makes him commit suicide in grief.

55 minutes ago, atonement said:

May be HS will tell him that he is a bastard born of incest, an abomination walking on earth. Or may be something will cause Margery's death which makes him commit suicide in grief.

Maybe he'll kill himself after Cersei burns KL and Margaery dies in the fire?

I think there will be a ton of death in episode 10.  Cersei would try to keep Lancel alive if she can and it looks to me like we see Lancel lying on the floor screaming and being dragged away.  Kevan is Hand of the King and Cersei will want him on her side, killing his son won't do that.  Tommen will for sure die, Jaime and Cersei definitely not, thats just crazy talk.

5 hours ago, Lady Lyanna Mormont said:

Maybe he'll kill himself after Cersei burns KL and Margaery dies in the fire?

If Cersei will burn KL then how would Tommen survive? The wildfire pots are thousands in numbers, if even one of them explodes, they will all die.

On 6/6/2016 at 10:19 PM, Aegonzo The Great said:

I still like my theory that Jaime dies in the Riverlands and Arya harvests his face to use it to assasinate Cersei, thus fullfilling the valonqar prophecy.

That's a great one!
I'm not sure whether Arya actually knows how to use faces, and also - how would she change her body?
But it's still nice to imagine this :P 

22 hours ago, atonement said:

Why are we assuming that the wildfire explosion scene is from Season 6? It can be from next season.

Reddit spoilers.

OT: They better not touch Jaime! 

23 hours ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

I think there will be a ton of death in episode 10.  Cersei would try to keep Lancel alive if she can and it looks to me like we see Lancel lying on the floor screaming and being dragged away.  Kevan is Hand of the King and Cersei will want him on her side, killing his son won't do that.  Tommen will for sure die, Jaime and Cersei definitely not, thats just crazy talk.

If we only have 13 episodes left and the battle with the WW's are coming, what role will Cersei and Jamie play in that storyline?  Political scheming needs to end. Maybe they'll be back to die next season but that will just pull focus away from the WW story and endgame.  Just like this season has felt rushed and has glossed over important character building detail, bringing Jamie and Cersei back will continue this trend. I think Jamie will be killed by Brienne in ep 10. Cersei will get the news and after Tommen dies she'll try to wildfire the entire city of KL...  Perhaps Arya will wear Jamie's face and end Cersei...

5 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

If we only have 13 episodes left and the battle with the WW's are coming, what role will Cersei and Jamie play in that storyline?  Political scheming needs to end. Maybe they'll be back to die next season but that will just pull focus away from the WW story and endgame.  Just like this season has felt rushed and has glossed over important character building detail, bringing Jamie and Cersei back will continue this trend. I think Jamie will be killed by Brienne in ep 10. Cersei will get the news and after Tommen dies she'll try to wildfire the entire city of KL...  Perhaps Arya will wear Jamie's face and end Cersei...

Your point about there being only thirteen episodes left is pretty convincing. Perhaps Cersei shall perish in the wildfire or its after-effects (read: Tommen's death) at the same time as Cat snaps Jaime's neck in the hangman’s noose.

12 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

Your forgetting that Jaime will kill Cersei and die in the process.  They are both safe as long as they are apart.

16 hours ago, Nina of Winter said:

That's a great one!
I'm not sure whether Arya actually knows how to use faces, and also - how would she change her body?
But it's still nice to imagine this :P 

Not sure, but Jaqen H'ghar changed himself into an old black man by simply wearing the guy's face, so I assume in the TV show, wearing a face is the same as glamouring the whole body.

3 hours ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

Your forgetting that Jaime will kill Cersei and die in the process.  They are both safe as long as they are apart.

Cersei will die soon. I don't think Jamie will die until the last season as Warden of the West. 

4 hours ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

I can see that happening in the books. The show took out the valonquar part of the prophecy didn't they?  So they'll probably just have her wildfire KL.  Especially after Tommen dies and she gets word that Jamie is dead or assumed dead.  If the Blackfish survives Riverrun, I can see him calling Brienne on her oath and her having to dispatch Jamie. We could even get the opposite where Cersei burns down the house first and Jamie no longer wanting to live and making a suicidal fight vs Brienne to go be with Cersei in the afterlife...

1 hour ago, MilesJames said:

Cersei will die soon. I don't think Jamie will die until the last season as Warden of the West. 

25 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

I can see that happening in the books. The show took out the valonquar part of the prophecy didn't they?  So they'll probably just have her wildfire KL.  Especially after Tommen dies and she gets word that Jamie is dead or assumed dead.  If the Blackfish survives Riverrun, I can see him calling Brienne on her oath and her having to dispatch Jamie. We could even get the opposite where Cersei burns down the house first and Jamie no longer wanting to live and making a suicidal fight vs Brienne to go be with Cersei in the afterlife...

If Cersei and Jaime die along with Tommen then house Lannister is dead in a single episode and the entire Dorne plot is wasted.  There will also be literally no story left south of the Neck until Danaerys arrives what with how they have changed Eurons plot.  While I know things have started moving quicker this season, at best Danaerys gets back to Mereen next episode, and leaves for Westeros in the season finale.

Don't open this if you don't want a real spoiler.

Spoiler

The guy on Reddit who claims to have worked on the set and has gotten everything right says the blackfish is the only named character to die at Riverrun.

Archived