Euro Cup 2016

Don't be szilly! Light cavalry szhall emerge victoriusz!

P.SZ. I'll need to do szomething about my avatar. Hopefully, I'll get szome time later in the day.

1 hour ago, baxusz said:

Luke, you're Welsh, you can't get Wales as your team! 

Not sure if the rule applies; Slick ended up as England.

Which of course just means he'll be back to normal after the group stages. We could beat that lot with nothing but players from Wallonia!

For anybody who wants to play in the fantasy league.

You have to sign up for an account on the UEFA site, and then go to Fantasy 16, which is here - Euro 2016 Fantasy Game

Select a team, but I'm pretty sure you can change your picks as much as you want up until the start of the first game of the competition.  After that, transfers are limited (you'll have to read the rules to get the exact details). 

Then join the Westeros League, which is Westeros Euro 2016.  The League Code is 14752QE0.  Let me know if you have any problems figuring it out.

Hi guys i'm in, plus i joined the fantasy league. My country didn't make the euros (guess where i'm from ;)), but i'll be rooting for england and belgium, even though both will probably fail miserably as they always do in major tournaments :(  Question to keep the discussion going: what should the england lineup be? Im thinking hart - rose, stones, smalling, clyne - dier, wilshere - vardy, alli, lallana - kane in some kind of a 4-2-3-1.  Seeing englands friendlies however, roy believes rooney is a mandatory starter. Thoughts?

Edit: my fantasy league name is RHCP btw

11 hours ago, Sir Whiskey Jack Wilshere said:

For anybody who wants to play in the fantasy league.

You have to sign up for an account on the UEFA site, and then go to Fantasy 16, which is here - Euro 2016 Fantasy Game

Select a team, but I'm pretty sure you can change your picks as much as you want up until the start of the first game of the competition.  After that, transfers are limited (you'll have to read the rules to get the exact details). 

Then join the Westeros League, which is Westeros Euro 2016.  The League Code is 14752QE0.  Let me know if you have any problems figuring it out.

Cheers WJ.

On 6/4/2016 at 9:53 AM, White Walker Texas Ranger said:

I'm in. Need to update my Putin avatar anyway.

No need for drastic change, you drew Russia... 

8 hours ago, TheHoodedManOfWinterfell said:

Hi guys i'm in, plus i joined the fantasy league. My country didn't make the euros (guess where i'm from ;)), but i'll be rooting for england and belgium, even though both will probably fail miserably as they always do in major tournaments :(  Question to keep the discussion going: what should the england lineup be? Im thinking hart - rose, stones, smalling, clyne - dier, wilshere - vardy, alli, lallana - kane in some kind of a 4-2-3-1.  Seeing englands friendlies however, roy believes rooney is a mandatory starter. Thoughts?

Edit: my fantasy league name is RHCP btw

Magic 8 ball says Sweden. 

Archived