Euro Cup 2016

9 minutes ago, MisterSrna said:

Nope. Croats going all the way. My boy Daario... I mean, Darijo will have the tournament of his life.

Too right.

Rüdiger ruled out of the Euros for Germany. A blessing in disguise.

50 minutes ago, Les Diables Rouges said:

Pfft. Fella has more talent in his left elbow than the entire Italian squad. And don't let me get started on KDB. When his face starts to look like a tomato, it's on.

KDB should be a national icon because he looks a lot like Tintin, the only national icon the Belgians have ever mustered.

Quality player, but he'll be stifled by the blue wall.

7 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I know nothing of football, but I want to see which team I end up supporting. :)

The fates have you with Poland obviously...

4 hours ago, Maltaran said:

Can I get a team?

Belgium has been bequeathed to you by pure happenstance. 

10 hours ago, Immobile Buffon said:

The Italians may have their weakest team in decades, but they will defend resolutely, display tactical nous and craftiness, and generally bore the opposition into a stalemate before triumphing in the penalty shoot-out.  You can have your flair teams, your Germany, Belgium and France, but don't overlook the jammy Italians.

Group E will be a piece of piss.  The Belgians carry the weight of expectations, but Kompany is knackered and Fellaini's elbows will only carry you so far.  We demolished the Irish last time out, poor fuckers, even Balotelli could score against them.  Sweden are easy to beat because we'll have five guys marking Zlatan and he still won't pass it to anyone else.

Only five? You'll need at least 20 good men to stop Zlatan.

Wow, lots of "war" talk from the waffle team. The only thing you can look forward to is trying to flag the TGV on the 27th without drawing attention to yourselves. The Euro Cup shiny is returning to France. 

6 minutes ago, baxusz said:

Aw, you szilly children...

You have obviouszly not learnt anything from hisztory!

Hungarian light cavalry ridesz again!

Pfffft, the rest of the world has actually managed to move from horse-powered army, you "szilly" Hungarian. :P

And yes, I admit I shamelessly stole your idea how to adorn a paint-doodled avatar for this occasion. Bardzo dobry pomysł!

7 minutes ago, Gryka zwyczajna said:

Pfffft, the rest of the world has actually managed to move from horse-powered army, you "szilly" Hungarian. :P

And yes, I admit I shamelessly stole your idea how to adorn a paint-doodled avatar for this occasion. Bardzo dobry pomysł!

You may try to szteal my avatar ideasz but you will never be able to get your team to play like the mighty Hungariansz!

P. SZ. Yesz, that idea was 100% my own. I have never szeen anything like that elszewhere. Ever! :lol:

17 minutes ago, 3StadtMueller said:

Comm on guyz, vhat'z theze arguing for? It'z vell known for everyone, zat vorld championz vill be European championz as vell, no?

That only worked for Szpain.

Archived