Will we see the Sandsnakes?

Is it possible Margaery will sacrifice herself somehow to save her brother from the fanatics? I interpret that rose drawing as her saying "I'm not crazy, i'm still loyal to Highgarden". Then once shes dead, Olenna heads to Dorne to broker an alliance to screw over the Lannisters.

Anyone??

I just hope Cersei is still alive to see all her shitty plans come undone, all her enemys close in for the kill, then BAM! Daenerys shows up with the Valonqar for her to meet her end.

If I can get this outcome, I'll gladly accept "Bad Pussy" any day :D

On 6/5/2016 at 6:51 AM, Ludo Kressh said:

No. Gods, I hope not! If so, I would like Dany to roast them alive. And why have them come back? What possible use would they be in the endgame to come? Because the Night King wants the good wights but needs the bad pussy?:ack:

I think Sand Snakes will easily join Dany since they are all Girl Power and Revenge and then just have Dornish army alongside with Dany's

I literally have no idea why QoT be there, since Reach and Dorne have been traditionally enemies and rivals.

I think as the Faith Militant plotline is wrapped up with Season 6, we will see players like Ellaria Sand, Randyll Tarly, and Euron Greyjoy make their move on King's Landing.  The Sand Snakes took over specifically so they could march to war with the Lannisters.  They are not done.  We will see that in Season 7.  The Tyrells are on their way out, Randyll Tarly will take over The Reach and command its forces.  Euron may sack Oldtown and Highgarden, but I think he'll be another player on the way to King's Landing.

King's Landing will be in shambles b/c of the events of 6x10, no one will really be there, these players will race for the empty Throne, but ultimately they will bend the knee to Dany when she arrives.

12 hours ago, Marco van Panter said:

Also Natalie Dormer said that she spend a lot of time this year filming in Spain.

"I was in Spain a lot this year, actually,"

Afaik Spain is only Dorne.

She may have let a spoiler slip when she said, "I only pay attention to the script in Highgarden -- I mean, King's Landing." 

Perhaps Highgarden scenes are in in Spain, and Olenna was seen filming in Spain for Highgarden scenes? Maybe that signals that once Loras is sprung from the cell, Margery and Loras flee to Highgarden and meet up with Olenna. Then, once they flee, Tommen commits suicide, precipitating the power vacuum in King's Landing.

Lots of speculation here, but hey -- what else have we got?

20 minutes ago, Darren Allen said:

She may have let a spoiler slip when she said, "I only pay attention to the script in Highgarden -- I mean, King's Landing." 

Perhaps Highgarden scenes are in in Spain, and Olenna was seen filming in Spain for Highgarden scenes? Maybe that signals that once Loras is sprung from the cell, Margery and Loras flee to Highgarden and meet up with Olenna. Then, once they flee, Tommen commits suicide, precipitating the power vacuum in King's Landing.

Yes I think this sounds more reasonable. I have no idea why she would go to Dorne. 

11 hours ago, Darren Allen said:

Perhaps Highgarden scenes are in in Spain, and Olenna was seen filming in Spain for Highgarden scenes?

You could be on to something here. Dorne has been filmed in the Real Alcazar in Sevilla and the Alhambra in Granada. (Been to both of them just before Season 4 started. Caused some rather bizarre "breaking of the 4th wall" moments) Both are in Andalucia, meaning the most southern and muslimic influenced area of Spain. 

Considering the geographical and cultural proximity of the Reach and Dorne, they might just have used Northern Spain (Castile and León/Segovia comes to mind) for the Reach or, at least, Highgarden.

14 hours ago, Darren Allen said:

I hope you're right. It makes sense for Dany to come through Dorne to get to Kings Landing, but I hope the most we see of the Sand Snakes is them being BBQ'd by Drogon as Dany rolls her eyes at them after they spout their Girl Power nonsense.

4 minutes ago, JonisHenryTudor said:

It is going to haunt the actress for eternity. 

Yeah, that's one of the sad things about them fucking up the Dornish storylines. You get a couple of young actresses who feel honored about being part of a big show. They probably told all their friends about it and thought this would do great things for their careers.

Then this shit happens. I despise the Sand Snake characters, but I feel really bad for their actresses.

8 hours ago, Marco van Panter said:

You could be on to something here. Dorne has been filmed in the Real Alcazar in Sevilla and the Alhambra in Granada. (Been to both of them just before Season 4 started. Caused some rather bizarre "breaking of the 4th wall" moments) Both are in Andalucia, meaning the most southern and muslimic influenced area of Spain. 

Considering the geographical and cultural proximity of the Reach and Dorne, they might just have used Northern Spain (Castile and León/Segovia comes to mind) for the Reach or, at least, Highgarden.

No, the Meseta Central is too dry for the Reach. The Reach is fertile.  They’d have to still use the moist places of Andalucía, or else if in the North, then the three regions bordering the Cantabrian Sea above the Cordillera Cantábrica: Galicia, Asturias, País Basco.  Those three do have places that are moist enough.

But your bringing up Castilla reminds me: I would die to see the great walled city of Ávila

20 hours ago, JonisHenryTudor said:

If she goes to Dorne, I can't imagine them showing anything until the final episode. 

I cannot imagine how Margaery would get to Highgarden or even Dorne.  Honestly, I can’t see her escaping King’s Landing alive.

5 hours ago, Red Tiger said:

Yeah, that's one of the sad things about them fucking up the Dornish storylines. You get a couple of young actresses who feel honored about being part of a big show. They probably told all their friends about it and thought this would do great things for their careers.

Then this shit happens. I despise the Sand Snake characters, but I feel really bad for their actresses.

I agree. But since there seem to be "hints" due to her comments, my guess would be that KL turns upside down in this coming episode. Then either 9 or 10 she fleas to HG. Just guesswork here. 

Archived