Will we see the Sandsnakes?

5 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

No, the Meseta Central is too dry for the Reach. The Reach is fertile.  They’d have to still use the moist places of Andalucía, or else if in the North, then the three regions bordering the Cantabrian Sea above the Cordillera Cantábrica: Galicia, Asturias, País Basco.  Those three do have places that are moist enough.

But your bringing up Castilla reminds me: I would die to see the great walled city of Ávila

Yeah, first I though the same thing. Galicia, e.g. would make a fine pick (Torre de Hercúles, I'm looking at you *cough* Hightower. At least for establishing shots),  Then I thought some more about this and made a mental comparison between Highgarden and the Alcazar de Segovia ...

Furthmore, just because they pick the rather "green" (at least for middle spanish conditions) area around Segovia for Highgarden, doesn't mean the whole Reach will be set there.

5 hours ago, JonisHenryTudor said:

I agree. But since there seem to be "hints" due to her comments, my guess would be that KL turns upside down in this coming episode. Then either 9 or 10 she fleas to HG. Just guesswork here. 

I would love to see Cersei "burn them all" this season, leading to Olenna taking Margaery and fleeing.

6 hours ago, Red Tiger said:

I would love to see Cersei "burn them all" this season, leading to Olenna taking Margaery and fleeing.

It seems to be heading that way. I would imagine that something a little more intense will occur in KL given the significant amount of time the producers spent on building the story for KL this season. Torching KL would seem to be a fitting end to the KL storyline for season 6. If people are correct and the Others cross the wall, it would be an interesting contrast to have the capital burning at the same time. 

On 6/9/2016 at 7:38 PM, Sir Matthis Light said:

Is it possible Margaery will sacrifice herself somehow to save her brother from the fanatics? I interpret that rose drawing as her saying "I'm not crazy, i'm still loyal to Highgarden". Then once shes dead, Olenna heads to Dorne to broker an alliance to screw over the Lannisters.

Spoiler

according to the leaks, Margaery will die this season, so this is posible

On ‎08‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 2:57 AM, CrypticWeirwood said:

Loras is a knight and the heir.  He knows his duty, and would do what needed to be done.

That’s really how it’s always been with these things, you know.  

Loras is Killed in the Fire, Along with Mace, The High Sparrow , Lancel and Qyburn (athough with Qyburn its implied he survived somehow) Margery travels Back to highgarden, Tommen kills himself

1 hour ago, Trudee said:

Loras is Killed in the Fire, Along with Mace, The High Sparrow , Lancel and Qyburn (athough with Qyburn its implied he survived somehow) Margery travels Back to highgarden, Tommen kills himself

That's remarkable information, if true.

Indira Varma was added to the main cast this season, and I can't imagine that being done just for a four-minute scene in the premiere episode. They've got to be coming back in the finale. I'm guessing that's where Varys is headed, to lay the groundwork for the Targaryen-Martell alliance from the books.

5 hours ago, King Louis II (KLII) said:

I am afraid so. Danaerys should arrive to Westeros through Dorne. So I would imagine Varys seeking with the SS in the last episode.

Pretty much this.

I'm curious though how they will spin it.  In the books, there is a connection on why the Martells would want to ally with Dany (and vice versa).  In the show however, where would Dornes motivation be to help Dany be?  Whats in it for them?  There's no Arianne, so the Viserys/Arianne betrothel never happened....

22 hours ago, SevasTra82 said:

Pretty much this.

I'm curious though how they will spin it.  In the books, there is a connection on why the Martells would want to ally with Dany (and vice versa).  In the show however, where would Dornes motivation be to help Dany be?  Whats in it for them?  There's no Arianne, so the Viserys/Arianne betrothel never happened....

This.
I'm wondering that too. There's no male to offer to marry Dany, unless they plan on being her Hand... ugh

On 6/14/2016 at 5:07 AM, Trudee said:

Loras, Mace, and Lancel are barely characters.  Margaery needs to die, I hate that it will be by Cersei.  In my eyes, Margaery is just as power-hungry as Cersei and needs to die for all her scheming, something (like The Faith hangs her even through innocent charges) unexpected awaits her.  That's why you cast Natalie Dormer, IMO.  Her being beheaded or hanged just always made the most dramatic sense to me, when you think of the Tyrells as the Lannisters 2.0.

Archived