The Poster Below: v43

Ramsay B.

Just grandma things, reading, watching movies, having a tea, sleeping. I do less grandma-ish things, too, on occasion, but they aren't necessarily restricted to a Saturday night. 

Tpb will tell us what they like to have for breakfast on a Sunday when they have enough time to make something special. 

The last pair of Adidas I bought reads inside: UK: 7; FR: 40 2/3; JP:255; US:8 1/2; CHN:- (apparently my shoe size does not exist in China :o). Interestingly, in my country these were labelled as a 39 (local measurement)... :dunno:

TPB will tell us what they're wearing. All, including type of socks or if a belt is part of the garment.

I can't possibly choose. I loved my Lego, my Pokémon figures, my Playmobil, my dinosaurs, my Star Wars figures and I gave them all names and personalities and the occassional background story. I acted out storylines that involved all of them so it kinda blurred together, I loved them all.

TPB will do the same.

My fav one was this Febo doll, from the Hunchback of Notre-dame movie franchise. With my friend we had invented him a whole bizarre personality, so outstanding that even the adults arrounds us recognised him beyond our games. The motherfucker got a whole family worried when he broke his arm, got invited to birthday parties and a WEDDING (my friend's, but still!) and even as all my dolls have been kept inside a box for way longer than a decade, Febo sits in my mom's library, overwatching the house (from time to time she washes his clothes too).

Pokemon figures, Ponies, other dolls, stuff animals, etc, all had their moment too, but they're all in a box now.

On 10/17/2016 at 1:53 PM, Ramsay B. said:

White mesh shorts, boxers and a sleeveless House Bolton tee shirt. It's my go-to relaxing outfit at home.

TPB will tell us their favorite alcoholic beverage.

No need to lie, all you wear is the bare skin of your fallen enemies. It is known.

TPB will tell us about a little lie they had to tell to make life easier.

When people ask where I'm from I usually say 'I went to school to Thisandthistown' implying that I lived there too, which I didn't. I lived in one of the smaller neighboring towns of Thisandthistown. Most people haven't heard of either, and it's much easier to say the one of which people are more likely to have heard and explain where that is, than start with the smaller place, explain it's location in relation to the bigger one and then explain the location of that one too. Who wants to spend 3 minutes of smalltalk on where they are from when they can get away with 1.5 minutes too? :dunno: 

Tpb will Describe their dream bathroom. 

I have never thought of a dream bathroom. I suppose it should have a bathtub (with a moving wall that does not leak!) with a showerhead, so you can both shower and bathe. A washbasin with enough space to put a glass with a toothbrush and toothpaste on it. A mirror over the washbasin with a narrow shelf under it, for small things. Enough cupboards with space for stuff. Plenty of hooks/sticks you can hang towels on. A shelf or two beside the bathtub to put your clothes on before you go shower. A washing machine. A toilet. Enough toilet paper. A rug on the floor, so you do not need to step on the tiles directly from the shower.

Warmth, because who wants to wash themselves in a cold room. A working ventilation system. Well, working everything, with super magical drains that never get stuffed with hair and a super magical mirror that never has stains from toothpaste and super magical towels that are always warm and soft - we are talking about dream bathroom, yes?

ETA: Shower that can be adjusted just right to warm-but-not-hot temperature!

The next poster has more specific and realistic ideas about a dream bathroom and will explain them to us.

:o 

dream bathroom: spacious shower cabin with glass walls and door, giant shower head with adjustable flow, pretty tiles, storage (built in the wall) for your shower gel and whatnot. Double sink, obviously, with enough space for dental hygiene sets, skin care products, hand towels, facial towels, storage under the sink for more products, toilet paper and fresh towels, as well as a towel warmer (because it doesn't have to be magic), large mirror, preferably with a pretty frame, cabinets on both sides for storage. Toilet, bidet. Towel dryer rack. Big built-in bathtub with windows over it (looking over a pretty garden, preferably - obviously we aren't on the ground floor) curtains for the windows, space on the ledge for bath products and towels. Heating, ventilation system built in the walls, radiators, water boilers and the like are ugly. Lots of home decor, classic and antique-esq design but not "bling-bling". 

Tpb will tell us what kind cake they had for their last birthday (or for the last birthday for which they got a cake, even if it was 2 or 5 years ago). 

17 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

:o 

dream bathroom: spacious shower cabin with glass walls and door, giant shower head with adjustable flow, pretty tiles, storage (built in the wall) for your shower gel and whatnot. Double sink, obviously, with enough space for dental hygiene sets, skin care products, hand towels, facial towels, storage under the sink for more products, toilet paper and fresh towels, as well as a towel warmer (because it doesn't have to be magic), large mirror, preferably with a pretty frame, cabinets on both sides for storage. Toilet, bidet. Towel dryer rack. Big built-in bathtub with windows over it (looking over a pretty garden, preferably - obviously we aren't on the ground floor) curtains for the windows, space on the ledge for bath products and towels. Heating, ventilation system built in the walls, radiators, water boilers and the like are ugly. Lots of home decor, classic and antique-esq design but not "bling-bling"

I am a horrible barbarian and never got the point of a double sink. Will you enlighten me, oh wise one?

And I just googled towel warmers. This is a new concept to me.

(Next poster plays on from what LSON posted.)

52 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

@Buckwheat That two people can use it at the same time? :dunno:

Oh. I thought it was something more important than that. In that case, it does not belong into my dream bathroom anyway, because I prefer to be the only person using the bathroom at one time. (I do not have a problem with sharing in general, but sharing must be divided in time, if that makes sense. To be more on the point, I like to be in the bathroom alone.)

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 8:21 AM, RhaenysB said:

tpb will tell us where they see themselves in 5 years. 

Hopefully in the same city at the same company I am at now. I like it and I am sick of moving.

TPB will share what their favorite fruit spread, jam, jelly, preserves, etc. is.

Not a fan of jams at all. I have a strawberry jelly/jam/whatever in the fridge for whenever I have that crazy urge to spread a toast with something sweet. Quince or sweet potato jam/jelly are big favs around here, but usually the star is dulce de leche (confiture of milk). You can't say no to dulce de leche :o

Tpb will share their favorite salty spread (vegetable, meat based, etc).And by spread I mean anything paste-like to be put on a toast/bread/biscuit.

Archived