The Poster Below: v43

Ramsay B.

Ugh, I can't choose one. Terrine de foie gras,  duck terrine, deer terrine, salmon spread, avocado, aubergine cream (with certain seasoning, it can taste horrible with the wrong seasoning or texture).

tpb will tell us what's their favorite garnish. 

Onions, I hate everything I about them. The texture, the smell and obviously the taste. I'm not a big vegetable fan so there is a long list of ones I dislike.

TPB will tell us the weirdest food they ever tried.(I tried crocodile jerky the other day and it wasn't good)

So wait, how does that work now? Are only vegans allowed to answer, do I have to become a vegan if I answe :P , do I just tell you you're wrong? 

No, I'm a vegetarian, but not a vegan. I love my coffee with milk and/or cream, and I drink yoghurt and eat a lot of cheese, butter, and occasionally kaymak or sour cream.

TPB will desribe what they have eaten or will eat for dinner today. (I'm hungry and will have my dinner as soon as I get home, so I have food on my mind not just because of this thread.)

My younger brother gave me a pair of gloves for Christmas a few years back. A few weeks prior I was working outside and needing to use my phone, it was cold, and my smartphone obviously would not respond to my commands while wearing gloves. I told my brother about my frustration, not expecting anything. That Christmas he sends me a pair of special cold weather gloves with special thumb and indexfinger tips for use on touch screens. They are amazing.

TPB will recount their most recent frustrating situation.

My most recent frustrating situation is/was very not-safe-for-the-Internet and personal, so no, I won't.

The person below will, though.

On 25. 10. 2016 at 7:37 PM, Annara Snow said:

So wait, how does that work now? Are only vegans allowed to answer, do I have to become a vegan if I answe :P , do I just tell you you're wrong?

This thread used to be all such posts, and the poster below just told if the statement was wrong or right. It was called "greenseeing."

32 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

My most recent frustrating situation is/was very not-safe-for-the-Internet and personal, so no, I won't.

The person below will, though.

This thread used to be all such posts, and the poster below just told if the statement was wrong or right. It was called "greenseeing."

That was a different thread actually. I didn't know it existed and acidentally started a game with the exact same premise :P 

My most recent frustrating is that I was supposed to walk the dog of a friends's aunt, an absolutely adorable ducktoller retriever who melts me every time, but she got sick and I coudn't. Naturally I was heartbroken.

TPB will tell us what the last good news they received was.

Archived