The Poster Below: v43

Ramsay B.

So we were almost at the end of an all-nighter drinking game, so we decided it's time each of us pour a drink of choice into this special cup. There were about 7 or 8 of us and at first we just went with a conventional stuff like gin and red bull, but then hell broke loose and some of us came up with, brace yourself, condiments like ketchup, vinegar and fish sauce. Well, guess who lose that round...

TPB will tell us some fun facts about his/her country of residence/origin. 

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas will not involve travel this year. It is expensive, a headache, and my wife cannot stand my parents. I do not mind her parents, we just saw them more recently, and they live farther away.

I love tomato soup too.

TPB will share their preferred mode of transportation when walking and biking are not feasible.

Unquestionably my preferred method is a padded couch seat carried by six oil-coated eunuchs who speak Spanish.

The poster below will recall their most embarrassing memory of calling somebody by the incorrect name.

Oh dear... ! :o Oops.

Okay so my embarrassing hookup is more of just a kiss. I was still at uni and was at a party, which is where all great hook ups happen. So I rode my bike up to the party, and went in still wearing my helmet. I took off my gloves and then got a pinch on the bum, which was from my partner - also still wearing a helmet. Took off my helmet, placed it carefully in the corner as he did the same, grabbed my partner's jacket and whipped him around by the shoulder, and planted a kiss right in the middle of... somebody completely different's face.

The poster below will explain how they'd spend the day if they were magically transformed to look exactly like Beyonce for 24 hours.

Eva Green. Because she's absolutely beautiful and would probably seduce me during the game. Then we'd have an intense love affair for a few months. She would be in between shoots so would basically live at my house for a bit. I wouldn't be a fanboy in the beginning but I would start randomly asking questions about if Penny Dreadful's ending was really planned. That and the fact that I'm a "normal" guy not in the business will start to weigh to heavily on the brief affair and it will fizzle out. I'll be more hurt than her, obviously, but she will still send me random texts for the rest of our lives, and we remain friends. 

TPB will say anything.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived