The Poster Below: v43

Ramsay B.

When I was about... 10 (?) I really wanted a toy makeup station but my parents were strongly against makeup and I was sure They wouldn't buy it. I was over the moon when I did get it. And when I was around 8-9 I made a diy car magazine for my dad because he was about to get a new car and he barely did anything but browse through car magazines for months, he loved it so much he teared up and I was very proud of myself. There are a couple other very nice memories too. Christmas has only majorly sucked for the past 5-6 years. 

Tpb will do the same. 

• 2 weeks later...

The supernatural entity mostly, partly also with the supernatural entity's brother and said brothers two friends, who were somwehat drunk already when we got there.

The next poster will tell us when they managed to get out of bed today (on New Year's day).

16:30. I went to bed about 7 or 8 in the morning, first woke up at 13, went back for a bit more sleep, and when I woke up again I was shocked when i saw the time - and that it was already dark.

TNP will tell us where/how they spent the New Year's Eve.

16 minutes ago, Raisin' Bran said:

Accra, Ghana. Africa has never hosted the Olympics before and maybe Ghana could do a decent job. In all likelihood, there would be protests against this, though.

TPB will suggest a better location to hold the Olympics in Africa.

I would say that Egypt would be a cool place to hold it because of the history. Though anywhere in Africa would be relatively bad due to the heat. Though there have also been some protest around Egypt haven't there. The last thing I heard was it was a pretty dangerous place.

TPB will tell us what their favorite fast food restaurant is.

Archived