The Poster Below: v43

Ramsay B.

I have two dogs that I would rather not have. But despite that, one is a aussie-labradoodle that can jump like 4 feet (1.21 meters) in the air.

TPB will share a song that they whistle along with. Meaning that they listen to the song and whistle the tune.

Obnoxious/rude customers. People getting pissy with waiting and bar staff for things outside of their control (your food is late? What do you want me to do, I don't prepare it!) Chefs getting pissy with waiters because "we haven't set up the kitchen and they're sending fucking checks through!" (Well, tough, the restaurant is open, I am just doing as the manager says). Customers who make no effort to assist by pulling their chairs in so you can properly reach their plates or put their food down. Customers who let the children use their restaurant like a playground and get pissy if said children are told off by staff. It's a restaurant not a damn play area. People who sprinkle confetti on the table. People who drop food or miscellaneous other things into glasses 

Tpb will tell some restaurant peeves from a customer's perspective

I don't have any. I am annoyed when places are covered in smoke, but that has to do with Austrian laws and not with specific restaurants. I would say I am a pretty undemanding customer actually.

The next poster has a job where they have to handle customers.

I don't deal with customers as in individuals. But they must be a pain in the ass. I am sure I'm a pain in the ass too as a customer. I deal with corporate clients who can also be pretty annoying at times. 

Tpb will tell us what they enjoy and what they hate about their job the most. 

I love that I'm very overpaid, and since it's a 3rd shift job I can basically go on my Ipad and do whatever. But I do hate when it's too slow and I have to fight boredom. It can also be a toxic environment so that tends to get annoying. Humans suck.

TPB will do the same.

I love my colleagues, great bunch of people that I can completely be myself with. We go out for drinks almost every night after work. What I don't like is that for some reason the tips people give us are only for waiters, bartenders don't share in it even though that's the case in almost every other place. Also my boss has the empathic range of a dollar bill.

TPB will do the same.

I enjoy the fancy location and office building, the lunch places, I like that I can walk home in 30 minutes and I like a couple colleagues too. I don't like that I have to administrate everything in three different places, I don't like the insane performance pressure, the ridiculous fix pay, the working hours and I'm not a huge fan of the work itself either. And I really really hate when they manage my free time with all the team dinner and office drinking and team building crap.  

Tpb will tell us if they feel about wellness/spa weekends. 

Archived