Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ramsay B.

The Poster Below: v43

I don't celebrate Halloween, so the most festive I'm going to get is watch Charlie and the chocolate factory and eat candy. 

Tpb will tell us what's their favorite way to wind down after a stressful day/week. 

Same, minus the chips. Maybe with a nice drink, some fruit or possibly a dessert, if I have already had my dinner.

TPB will gives us a recipe for a delicious dessert.

Ice cream shoveled generously into mouth.

prep time: 0 minutes

TPB will share a scary moment they experienced in the last year.

I usually have two books I'm reading, one on my mobile phone/tablet (which is handy to read when you're on a bus etc.) and one as a printed book I can read when I get to sit down comfortably.

On my mobile, I'm reading the e book of the historical novel "I Am the Chosen King" (aka Harold the King) by Helen Hollick... Which just happens to fit with today's 950th annivesary of the Battle of Hastings.

As far as printed books go, I've started reading GRRM's "Dreamsongs" part 1 - collection of his short stories, starting with the earliest ones. I've read the first few, those he wrote in his youth, and I'm about to start "A Song for Lya".

TPB will do the same.

Nice! A couple of days back, I finished reading "The Lonely Songs of Larren Dorr" by GRRM. I've heard that you can spot the genesis of many of the themes and ideas in ASOIAF in his earlier works. 

Currently in the middle of reading Crime and Punishment (Dostoyevsky), taking it slowly.

TPB will tell us their preferred genre in literature (mystery, thriller, crime, fantasy, philosophy, etc.) and their favourite book from that genre.

I always want to read the fantasy genre. I will read mysteries but after one read I want to shout at the characters because they do not see what should be obvious. Historical fiction is another genre I can appreciate. Never really read thrillers or crime novels, and definitely do not read philosophy.

TPB will share what they do when they are bored.

I browse this site and others. Or eat. Sometimes I just go to sleep a nap.

TPB will tell us what they usually do in a Saturday's night.

Just grandma things, reading, watching movies, having a tea, sleeping. I do less grandma-ish things, too, on occasion, but they aren't necessarily restricted to a Saturday night. 

Tpb will tell us what they like to have for breakfast on a Sunday when they have enough time to make something special. 

Salad, kleftiko and baklava for dessert. What is the point of weekends if not for someone to spend the morning sleeping? :P

TPB will tell us what they like for their Sunday meal.

I like many things. Do not remind me of food, I am hungry already.

The next poster will tell us their shoe size (on the European scale).

The last pair of Adidas I bought reads inside: UK: 7; FR: 40 2/3; JP:255; US:8 1/2; CHN:- (apparently my shoe size does not exist in China :o). Interestingly, in my country these were labelled as a 39 (local measurement)... :dunno:

TPB will tell us what they're wearing. All, including type of socks or if a belt is part of the garment.

White mesh shorts, boxers and a sleeveless House Bolton tee shirt. It's my go-to relaxing outfit at home.

TPB will tell us their favorite alcoholic beverage.

I can't possibly choose. I loved my Lego, my Pokémon figures, my Playmobil, my dinosaurs, my Star Wars figures and I gave them all names and personalities and the occassional background story. I acted out storylines that involved all of them so it kinda blurred together, I loved them all.

TPB will do the same.

My fav one was this Febo doll, from the Hunchback of Notre-dame movie franchise. With my friend we had invented him a whole bizarre personality, so outstanding that even the adults arrounds us recognised him beyond our games. The motherfucker got a whole family worried when he broke his arm, got invited to birthday parties and a WEDDING (my friend's, but still!) and even as all my dolls have been kept inside a box for way longer than a decade, Febo sits in my mom's library, overwatching the house (from time to time she washes his clothes too).

Pokemon figures, Ponies, other dolls, stuff animals, etc, all had their moment too, but they're all in a box now.

On 10/17/2016 at 1:53 PM, Ramsay B. said:

White mesh shorts, boxers and a sleeveless House Bolton tee shirt. It's my go-to relaxing outfit at home.

TPB will tell us their favorite alcoholic beverage.

No need to lie, all you wear is the bare skin of your fallen enemies. It is known.

TPB will tell us about a little lie they had to tell to make life easier.

When people ask where I'm from I usually say 'I went to school to Thisandthistown' implying that I lived there too, which I didn't. I lived in one of the smaller neighboring towns of Thisandthistown. Most people haven't heard of either, and it's much easier to say the one of which people are more likely to have heard and explain where that is, than start with the smaller place, explain it's location in relation to the bigger one and then explain the location of that one too. Who wants to spend 3 minutes of smalltalk on where they are from when they can get away with 1.5 minutes too? :dunno: 

Tpb will Describe their dream bathroom.