Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ramsay B.

The Poster Below: v43

My younger brother gave me a pair of gloves for Christmas a few years back. A few weeks prior I was working outside and needing to use my phone, it was cold, and my smartphone obviously would not respond to my commands while wearing gloves. I told my brother about my frustration, not expecting anything. That Christmas he sends me a pair of special cold weather gloves with special thumb and indexfinger tips for use on touch screens. They are amazing.

TPB will recount their most recent frustrating situation.

My most recent frustrating situation is/was very not-safe-for-the-Internet and personal, so no, I won't.

The person below will, though.

On 25. 10. 2016 at 7:37 PM, Annara Snow said:

So wait, how does that work now? Are only vegans allowed to answer, do I have to become a vegan if I answe :P , do I just tell you you're wrong?

This thread used to be all such posts, and the poster below just told if the statement was wrong or right. It was called "greenseeing."

32 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

My most recent frustrating situation is/was very not-safe-for-the-Internet and personal, so no, I won't.

The person below will, though.

This thread used to be all such posts, and the poster below just told if the statement was wrong or right. It was called "greenseeing."

That was a different thread actually. I didn't know it existed and acidentally started a game with the exact same premise :P 

My most recent frustrating is that I was supposed to walk the dog of a friends's aunt, an absolutely adorable ducktoller retriever who melts me every time, but she got sick and I coudn't. Naturally I was heartbroken.

TPB will tell us what the last good news they received was.

Home-made (aunt's recipe), with sour cherries. :drool:

The poster below will share their good news!

I take no guilt in pleasure XD (the guilt kills the pleasure part)

TPB hates cockroaches and kills them merciless when one motherfucker dares show up in their kitchen/bathroom.

I keep my kitchen and bathroom cleaner than that.

The poser below will tell of dark secrets regarding food they have either made and/or eaten. Kind of like "I accidentally put X in the meal"

At a friend's house I ate bit of paprika which apparently had been lying in their dog's food bowl.

TPB will tell us what the nastiest thing they ever drank is.

So we were almost at the end of an all-nighter drinking game, so we decided it's time each of us pour a drink of choice into this special cup. There were about 7 or 8 of us and at first we just went with a conventional stuff like gin and red bull, but then hell broke loose and some of us came up with, brace yourself, condiments like ketchup, vinegar and fish sauce. Well, guess who lose that round...

TPB will tell us some fun facts about his/her country of residence/origin. 

I am from the noble land of goulash, complaining and general lack of money. 

Tpb will tell us what's their favorite flavor of lollipop. 

Orange cream, it is heavenly.

TPB will share a moment where they were proud of an accomplishment after doing something they consider "not fun". Yardwork comes to mind for me.

Christmas will not involve travel this year. It is expensive, a headache, and my wife cannot stand my parents. I do not mind her parents, we just saw them more recently, and they live farther away.

I love tomato soup too.

TPB will share their preferred mode of transportation when walking and biking are not feasible.

Unquestionably my preferred method is a padded couch seat carried by six oil-coated eunuchs who speak Spanish.

The poster below will recall their most embarrassing memory of calling somebody by the incorrect name.

In my younger days I called a female I woke up with the wrong name. She was not too pleased, and I don't blame her. I'm not too good with names anyways but that was pretty bad.

TPB will also tell us an embarrassing hook up story. 

Oh dear... ! :o Oops.

Okay so my embarrassing hookup is more of just a kiss. I was still at uni and was at a party, which is where all great hook ups happen. So I rode my bike up to the party, and went in still wearing my helmet. I took off my gloves and then got a pinch on the bum, which was from my partner - also still wearing a helmet. Took off my helmet, placed it carefully in the corner as he did the same, grabbed my partner's jacket and whipped him around by the shoulder, and planted a kiss right in the middle of... somebody completely different's face.

The poster below will explain how they'd spend the day if they were magically transformed to look exactly like Beyonce for 24 hours.