Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ramsay B.

The Poster Below: v43

The exact same way I would spend it with my own face. (unless I get her wallet too, in that case I would spend the entire day shopping) 

tpb will tell us with which celebrity they would like to play strip poker and why. 

Eva Green. Because she's absolutely beautiful and would probably seduce me during the game. Then we'd have an intense love affair for a few months. She would be in between shoots so would basically live at my house for a bit. I wouldn't be a fanboy in the beginning but I would start randomly asking questions about if Penny Dreadful's ending was really planned. That and the fact that I'm a "normal" guy not in the business will start to weigh to heavily on the brief affair and it will fizzle out. I'll be more hurt than her, obviously, but she will still send me random texts for the rest of our lives, and we remain friends. 

TPB will say anything.

I've been to London, Luxembourg, Amsterdam and Paris. Of those three Paris would probably be my favorite, it looked the nicest.

TPB will share what their favorite country to visit is.

When I was about... 10 (?) I really wanted a toy makeup station but my parents were strongly against makeup and I was sure They wouldn't buy it. I was over the moon when I did get it. And when I was around 8-9 I made a diy car magazine for my dad because he was about to get a new car and he barely did anything but browse through car magazines for months, he loved it so much he teared up and I was very proud of myself. There are a couple other very nice memories too. Christmas has only majorly sucked for the past 5-6 years. 

Tpb will do the same. 

Enough that I haven't left the house or done anything productive, but not as bad as I expected it to be.

TPB will tell us who they celebrated NY with.

The supernatural entity mostly, partly also with the supernatural entity's brother and said brothers two friends, who were somwehat drunk already when we got there.

The next poster will tell us when they managed to get out of bed today (on New Year's day).

16:30. I went to bed about 7 or 8 in the morning, first woke up at 13, went back for a bit more sleep, and when I woke up again I was shocked when i saw the time - and that it was already dark.

TNP will tell us where/how they spent the New Year's Eve.

Sherlock season 4. And GoT in spite of all my fears and doubts. 

Tpb will tell us where they think the 2020 Olympics should be held.

Accra, Ghana. Africa has never hosted the Olympics before and maybe Ghana could do a decent job. In all likelihood, there would be protests against this, though.

TPB will suggest a better location to hold the Olympics in Africa.