Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ramsay B.

The Poster Below: v43

16 minutes ago, Raisin' Bran said:

Accra, Ghana. Africa has never hosted the Olympics before and maybe Ghana could do a decent job. In all likelihood, there would be protests against this, though.

TPB will suggest a better location to hold the Olympics in Africa.

I would say that Egypt would be a cool place to hold it because of the history. Though anywhere in Africa would be relatively bad due to the heat. Though there have also been some protest around Egypt haven't there. The last thing I heard was it was a pretty dangerous place.

TPB will tell us what their favorite fast food restaurant is.

Piano sounds about right. I learned it some, but I have not played in years.

The next poster likes singing at karaoke, and their specialty sind awful 90s boy band songs.

I do like karaoke but I only sing with friends, because I don't have a good singing voice. I don't have a specialty. 

Tpb will tell us how they drink their coffee. 

Tea all the way. Fruit tea or herbal tea, of course.

The next poster has been to Africa.

No :( maybe one day when I'm a (preferably dollar- or euro-) millionaire. It would be lovely to got to Egypt, Morrocco and on a safari. 

Tpb will tell us where they would travel if they were millionaires. 

The Moon, but I assume that "millionaires" means they have practically inexhaustible funds.

TPB will share what their favorite field of science is. (physics, biology, geology, astrophysics, etc.)

Literature theory and YES HUMANITIES ARE REAL SCIENCES.

The next poster will answer the same.

Biology (ethology mainly, but I find neurology and genetics interesting too) 

tpb will tell us what their favorite field of art and humanities is. 

Literature or history (or for bonus points a combination of the two)

tpb will share something funny (image, gif, video, tweet, whatever) the saw online today/yesterday

I have two dogs that I would rather not have. But despite that, one is a aussie-labradoodle that can jump like 4 feet (1.21 meters) in the air.

TPB will share a song that they whistle along with. Meaning that they listen to the song and whistle the tune.

Obnoxious/rude customers. People getting pissy with waiting and bar staff for things outside of their control (your food is late? What do you want me to do, I don't prepare it!) Chefs getting pissy with waiters because "we haven't set up the kitchen and they're sending fucking checks through!" (Well, tough, the restaurant is open, I am just doing as the manager says). Customers who make no effort to assist by pulling their chairs in so you can properly reach their plates or put their food down. Customers who let the children use their restaurant like a playground and get pissy if said children are told off by staff. It's a restaurant not a damn play area. People who sprinkle confetti on the table. People who drop food or miscellaneous other things into glasses 

Tpb will tell some restaurant peeves from a customer's perspective

I don't have any. I am annoyed when places are covered in smoke, but that has to do with Austrian laws and not with specific restaurants. I would say I am a pretty undemanding customer actually.

The next poster has a job where they have to handle customers.