The Poster Below: v43

Ramsay B.

The end of the vacation, at the very end of this month, but fortunately that's still pretty far off. And I'm going to have a very awkward conversation with a friend tonight, not looking forward to that either.

TPB will share the two things they're most and least looking forward to in the next month.

International travel is not something I do, so I cannot say that my favorite/best vacation was to a really awesome location. I can say that my best vacation I took involved beaches, family, fun, and my mother ditching the police.

TPB will detail their worst vacation.

i once vacationed in Nashville TN...and after a really happening evening I was not only barred from the bar I was at but barred from the entire city...

yes the sniffer was barred from the city of Nashville...sometimes the world keeps turning regardless of our desires...

tpb will tell us if he/she has ever been barred from a bar...

Too many to enumerate. One time I was visiting the in-laws and my wife and I take the in-laws SUV out to run an errand. While on the errand, I talk my wife into having sex in the cargo area of the car. While we are doing our thing, another car pulls into the parking space next to us. Luckily the windows are tinted, so it was not terribly obvious what we were doing. My wife starts giggling and I try to shush her, which only makes her giggle more. The people in the other car did not seem to noticed anything.

TPB will share what they do to make money.

Engineering research, play with my kids, test video games, write a blog about whatever, go to school for another degree that is unrelated to my previous courses of study, learn to sculpt, become an artisan, work as I do now, or maybe something else. The possibilities are endless when money is not a factor.

TPB will detail their worst job.

Archived