Lyanna Mormont Appreciation Thread

LadyArwen

They don't need the power of ten men.Ā  They just need to be good.

That's enough for THREE full separate groups of 20 Good Men.

Why even bother trying to recruit the Glovers?Ā  This war is OVER. :D

Ā 

[And yes, child actor casting has always been On Point with this show and tradition continues.Ā  Lyanna Mormont = BAMF]

I liked that scene and the actress and her delivery of dialogue. However I must say that it felt a bit unrealistic, this being westeros. I mean we know Bran was de facto lord of Winterfell for a while, but he had maester Luwin helping him out. I expected Lyanna's advisors to involve more in the discussion. If she was 15 years or more, it would have been more believable. She was making an extremely serious decision once which could mean the annihilation of her house and its people. Realistically, wouldn't an adult act as a regent of sort when serious matters are involved?

Still it was the best scene of this episode.

3 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

It wouldn't be a warm welcome, that's for sure.

I don't think she seems like the type of little girl who has time for a dude who was exiled from the placeĀ he was exiled to in the first place.

(read that 3 times quicklyĀ :huh:)

Well, just like in the books, this young Lady of Bear Isle just shows everybody up. She is what they tried and failed to do with Yara and the Sand Snakes.Ā 

I really want to see her in more scenes, but at the same time I'm worried they'd just ruin her character after a while.

2 hours ago, Daemon I Blackfyre said:

House Mormont's future looks bright. Uncle Jorah would be proud.

No Uncle Jorah would be too busy with selling the Maester, the adviser and the guards into slavery in hopes of buying Sansa an army to notice his bad-ass niece.

15 minutes ago, Red Tiger said:

Eh, good but not as good as the other two IMO. His Alliser Thorne voice is awesome though.

Lyanna Mormont and Smalljon are better but still pretty good one...he's got that charisma. Just don't know name of the actor but he'sĀ familiar. Also we'll get Wyman Manderly. Manderlys were mentioned again so at some point he'll show up and one casting call resemble Lord Too-Fat-To-Sit-a-Horse. Also Lord Cerwyn.

Archived