Outcome of the battle of the bastards[ potential spoilers]

A lot of deaths Rickon, Tormund, maybe even Ghost are marked for death. Same as Smalljon, Harald Karstark. We need some familiar casualty on Jon's side and Tormund makes sense. Free Folk are behind Jon and they'll reduce them even more from 2000 to few hundred of them. Wun Wun needs to survive as the last of the Giants. Davos will make it. 

4 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

A lot of deaths Rickon, Tormund, maybe even Ghost are marked for death. Same as Smalljon, Harald Karstark. We need some familiar casualty on Jon's side and Tormund makes sense. Free Folk are behind Jon and they'll reduce them even more from 2000 to few hundred of them. Wun Wun needs to survive as the last of the Giants. Davos will make it. 

Melisandre is a candidate too.

17 hours ago, Smoke317 said:
  Hide contents

The guy that spoiled True Detective season 1 had very similar spoilers and has been spot on.  He says that Jon beats Ramsey nearly to death but he says that Wun Wun survives.

I can see that; Jon ditching Longclaw to actually beat Ramsay. I'm sure he has a shit ton of hatred and animosity built up against him; what with not only Ramsay holding Rickon against his will, but for what he did to Sansa as will. Jon will want to avenge his siblings in one way or another. 

5 hours ago, Saiyan said:

Also, don't forget the burning crosses. And Martin said that known characters will be on them.

Characters, as in plural? If that's the case, then I have no idea who it would be. Would the show really be that cruel to have Lyanna kidnapped or something, and then have her burn on one of the crosses? I'm guessing the other one might be for Smalljon. Maybe he has a change of heart at the last second and tries to revolt, but Ramsay's all, "nope" and then kills him?

Not sure how to do the spoiler tag yet, so if you don't want to see spoilers/rumors, feel free to scroll past. 

SPOILER: 

I read that instead of killing him, Jon imprisons Ramsay after the battle. Which makes sense, because I also heard last fall (maybe through WotW) that Iwan and Sophie were spotted filming scenes just together, so I guess we will see.

5 minutes ago, iceheart91 said:

Not sure how to do the spoiler tag yet, so if you don't want to see spoilers/rumors, feel free to scroll past. 

SPOILER: 

I read that instead of killing him, Jon imprisons Ramsay after the battle. Which makes sense, because I also heard last fall (maybe through WotW) that Iwan and Sophie were spotted filming scenes just together, so I guess we will see.

Push the eye icon on the tab above when you're posting. 

18 minutes ago, iceheart91 said:

Characters, as in plural? If that's the case, then I have no idea who it would be. Would the show really be that cruel to have Lyanna kidnapped or something, and then have her burn on one of the crosses? I'm guessing the other one might be for Smalljon. Maybe he has a change of heart at the last second and tries to revolt, but Ramsay's all, "nope" and then kills him?

"Ramsay Bolton will be displaying at least two bodies upside down on X-crosses, burning during battle. They are known characters."

20 minutes ago, iceheart91 said:

Ramsey wants no part of SmallJon. SJ reminds me of the Hound. Not a character you want to fuck with. Lol. My guess on the crosses are Mel, maybe one of the wildling chiefs, Edd (if he sent a raiding party to the wall), or most likely some other northern lords he captured on the way to meeting Jon or returning after the meeting. So Cerwyn, Hornwood, Glover?

7 hours ago, GeorgeIAF said:

Melisandre is a candidate too.

Davos and Mel will have their meeting about Shireen and it needs to be resolved. I was more talking about battle. She's likely to die by the hand of Davos or Arya. Likely Davos.

10 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Ramsey wants no part of SmallJon. SJ reminds me of the Hound. Not a character you want to fuck with. Lol. My guess on the crosses are Mel, maybe one of the wildling chiefs, Edd (if he sent a raiding party to the wall), or most likely some other northern lords he captured on the way to meeting Jon or returning after the meeting. So Cerwyn, Hornwood, Glover?

Roose. Osha, some Northern lords. Ramsay needs Smalljon but after the battle not so much and same goes for Smalljon. They alligned themselves with each other only ebecause of wildlings and Jon.

I have read the spoilers but wanted to comment on those arguing with the 'Jon and Sansa are reunited' part.  It is entirely possible that it means after the battle.  At the start, and during the battle, Jon and Sansa probably get separated.  Once it is over, they may discover that they both survived and are thus, reunited again.

Or, of course, the spoiler could be wrong.  

5 hours ago, Saiyan said:

"Ramsay Bolton will be displaying at least two bodies upside down on X-crosses, burning during battle. They are known characters."

This can't be Rickon

Spoiler

According to that reddit spoiler person, Ramsey releases Rickon, dies from an arrow, then Jon and the Stark army charges. So Ramsey would've already presented these 2 people on the cross beforehand (like before he releases Rickon and before the battle starts).

Spoiler

Mel Spoilers:: A rumour got released that Melisandre and Davos speak about Shireen prior to battle and he doesn't harm or try to harm her. She then puts a spell on Jon's army to protect them. Ramsey sees her prior to battle and is 'visibly terrified'.

These are coming from the same source that the Rickon and WunWun spoilers are from so maybe valid?

I would still take the spoilers with a grain of salt, Truede also said that Jon and Sansa give great speeches at House Mormont, but honestly they were pathetic. It could be the difference to what happened on set and the final edited episode. :dunno:

The other user DocMantisTobogan has since deleted all their posts about the battle.

1 hour ago, throney said:

I would still take the spoilers with a grain of salt, Truede also said that Jon and Sansa give great speeches at House Mormont, but honestly they were pathetic. It could be the difference to what happened on set and the final edited episode. :dunno:

The other user DocMantisTobogan has since deleted all their posts about the battle.

Truede could have just only remembered Davos' part, he says more than once that he doesnt remember everything. What makes me think he is on the money is that he mentioned that Lyanna had about 60 people to spare.

Archived