Umm..where is ghost?

House Do'urdan

15 minutes ago, Rubicante said:

I bet we'll see Ghost in the Battle of Bastards.  We'll see him randomly appear out of nowhere, jump into a pile of Bolton men, and get killed immediately.

Shocking!

7 hours ago, DireGhost said:

Lol I could see this happening....

Yea especially when actual dogs are used for the Direwolves, not 100% cgi. I sense your sarcasm just adding to it...

They stopped using dogs for them back in season one or two. While they were still younger and smaller. Now they're fully grown and all cgi.

Budget cuts...  But Ghost would have gone a long way in solidifying Jon's claim as a Stark. Everyone remembers Robb and Grey Wind...  Once again the show runners blow a great opportunity. Maybe we'll get him in the next couple weeks when the Cerwyns and Manderlys rally to Jon's cause. Plus if they truly wanted to cause tension between Jon and Sansa Ghost being there would bring up a lot of emotions in Sansa who lost Lady for not siding with her family. And here Jon gets the North on his side because of his direwolf...  That would have been great storytelling. Maybe D&D need to consult us because our fanfic is better than theirs a lot of the times. 

30 minutes ago, sandywinder said:

I also expect to see Ghost in the battle. Possibly leaping in to rescue Jon from the Ramsay's dogs.

yes this would be great, going out in a similar way to the Dog from "i am legend". would be so sad though 

16 hours ago, the tower of albion said:

SAFE! Don't ask about him or want to see him. Otherwise they'll kill him off. Jon Snow has told him to go play fetch with dead men's thigh bones beyond the wall. He pulls their legs out from under them and runs off leaving them to shake their fists at him.

"Oh you naughty wolf, whose a naughty wolf? Yes you are your a naughty wolf." Coos Jon Snow when no one else is within hearing range.

That didn't work for Shaggydog, lol. 

17 hours ago, the tower of albion said:

SAFE! Don't ask about him or want to see him. Otherwise they'll kill him off. Jon Snow has told him to go play fetch with dead men's thigh bones beyond the wall.

That was my first thought, too!! Lol!! 

Shh, I'm cool if we forget about Ghost because it means they can't kill him off. I've had nightmares about D&D pitting Ghost against Ramsay's hounds. 

I'd prefer Ghost to stay absent until episode 10. After the Battle of the Bastards. Maybe when...wishful thinking, I know...Queen Nymeria and her super pack come forth? 

For real though...no Ghost death this season. My heart wouldn't be able to stand the pain of losing three direwolves in one season!

16 hours ago, Xarkar said:

Ghost would have served no purpose for the last little bit.

E6 (no Jon at all), so why would we expect Ghost

E7 Jon is just talking to wildlings, Mormont & Glover.  Again what purpose would ghost have other than looking cool...  

Not much point spending money on expensive CGI if it serves no purpose...  Hopefully he will get a a piece of Ramsay.

I don' think that Ghost would have helped with the Wildlings or the Mormonts. However, I do believe that his presences would have helped quite a bit with the Glovers. As stated before, people would probably have memories of stories they heard about Robb and Greywind on the battlefield. Plus it would be really hard for Lord Glover to raise his voice to Jon and Sansa when Ghost is standing next to them staring at him with the Red eyes.

12 hours ago, Rubicante said:

I bet we'll see Ghost in the Battle of Bastards.  We'll see him randomly appear out of nowhere, jump into a pile of Bolton men, and get killed immediately.

LOL don't put that out in the universe :unsure:

I do hope Ghost is the one who kills Ramsay in his cell since that's his rumored manner of death.

24 minutes ago, Juan_Snow said:

There's a rumor that Ghost kills Ramsey in his cell?

More like "Ramsay gets killed by dogs while imprisoned at WF after the battle". The source of the rumor wasn't sure if it'd be Ramsay's dogs or Ghost.

Archived