Sansa saving Winterfell, wildlings and the northerners

Future Null Infinity

The writers were put on a defensive after doing the Sansa rape scene last season. Their screw up meant they had to appease the fans by "empowering" Sansa's character which unfortunately involved taking away Jon's leadership moments. This season's Jon looks like a figure head without much intellect. It's as if he's a brainless zombie after he was resurrected. In fact, had Jon stayed dead, it wouldn't matter to the storyline. His role could have been replaced by Stannis/Davos, Tormund & Sansa.

Without a doubt, Sansa is definitely the hero of this season. She sacrificed herself for everyone, will save her family, the North, the Wildings, help Jon to beat Ramsay & beat LF at his own game. She's bigger than BenHur, holier than Jesus, the writers pretty much made her the super heroine.

5 minutes ago, Trollosi said:

The writers were put on a defensive after doing the Sansa rape scene last season. Their screw up meant they had to appease the fans by "empowering" Sansa's character which unfortunately involved taking away Jon's leadership moments. This season's Jon looks like a figure head without much intellect. It's as if he's a brainless zombie after he was resurrected. In fact, had Jon stayed dead, it wouldn't matter to the storyline. His role could have been replaced by Stannis/Davos, Tormund & Sansa.

Without a doubt, Sansa is definitely the hero of this season. She sacrificed herself for everyone, will save her family, the North, the Wildings, help Jon to beat Ramsay & beat LF at his own game. She's bigger than BenHur, holier than Jesus, the writers pretty much made her the super heroine.

While I think you're right about the writers trying to make up for what they did to Sansa's character last season (even without the rape they screwed it up), it's not quite as bad as you're making it out to be with Jon. 

6 minutes ago, mattnj81 said:

While I think you're right about the writers trying to make up for what they did to Sansa's character last season (even without the rape they screwed it up), it's not quite as bad as you're making it out to be with Jon. 

Yeah, I guess I was expecting more from Jon this season... but he's back & as long as no more dead Stark (except Rickon?) I'm happy enough.

3 minutes ago, Trollosi said:

Yeah, I guess I was expecting more from Jon this season... but he's back & as long as no more dead Stark (except Rickon?) I'm happy enough.

On one hand, I'll actually be pretty pissed if they kill Rickon. D&D seem to be shitting on the Starks (and their wolves) purely for shock value which is frustrating. That being said, I read that they are trying to make a bunch of changes to certain parts of the end-game so the books are spoiled as little as possible. I've been trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and believe that.

Either way though, with Jon just getting resurrected I think he is safe at least until whatever the climactic battle with the WW is.

Spoiler

She's going to crown Jon KitN effectively

I connected some dots and I think I have a glimpse of future story of Alayne in the vale, she will do her things in the Vale, convince them to help Jon and then join her brother with the army

So it's true thet D&D changed the story of Sansa only to throw on us a rape! they could have done her story in the Vale but they did the story of Jeyne with sansa!,  shhhhhhit

3 minutes ago, The Great and Mighty Poo said:
  Hide contents

Not going to happen

I think it might, that was my prediction before the start of the season and I'm sticking with it. I think after she gets what she needs from him and the Vale, she has him executed (or plants the seed in Robyn Arryn's mind so he does it for her) or just assassinated. Just a theory that I hope comes true.

7 minutes ago, The Great and Mighty Poo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not going to happen

Spoiler

Today I stumbled upon a rumor in the internet about something huge that will happen between Jon and Baelish (and no, it's not Jon killing LF), I think i will stop lurking in the web for next 3 weeks :D

8 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:
  Hide contents

Today I stumbled upon a rumor in the internet about something huge that will happen between Jon and Baelish (and no, it's not Jon killing LF), I think i will stop lurking in the web for next 3 weeks :D

Now I need to know..

13 hours ago, tmug said:

It's this duplicity that the show has purposely made it unclear as to how these characters would react because their reactions to each others backstory after being separated all this time was not played out in any scenes.

I am surprised that Sansa doesn't really make any reference of Jon coming back from the dead, or what happened in Hardholme with the Wight Walkers.

We really don't know how Jon reacted after hearing of Sansa's story, perhaps she lied about everything who knows? I think Jon would've been exactly like Ned, probably would've accepted LF's help with open arms thinking that he could just beat him up after the fighting was done - like a soldier would think. That is what got Ned in trouble in KL with LF, thinking that armies/soldiers gave people power. 

You are exactly right. This could very well be Sansa's final trump card over LF.

Reveal hidden contents

Getting the North to finally side with Jon Stark. The Vale Army would not be able to take on the entire North united. 

Now way is it the final trump card. But if it happens she definitely won this round.

4 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

for anyone, possible spoiler ahead :

Reveal hidden contents

You remember the scene of Sansa and LF in the catacombs of Winterfell? Yes he knows, LF will tell Jon about his real parents after the battle

Hmmm, not sure I buy that. We will have to wait and see.

3 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

for anyone, possible spoiler ahead :

Hide contents

You remember the scene of Sansa and LF in the catacombs of Winterfell? Yes he knows, LF will tell Jon about his real parents after the battle

I'll be done with the show. And I'll probably go Logan nine fingers and blindly murder everyone around me.

2 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

it may be true or false, but I buy it, bran is too far from jon for now

True, but it is also possible that we as the audience will learn Jon's true parentage this season, while he doesn't. 

6 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Maybe it's the twist, we are waiting for Bran but it will be littlefinger

I would not be thrilled with that, it would be a very "small" way to reveal a VERY BIG deal. But with GOT's writers anything is possible.

Archived