Possible Red Wedding 2.0

Nina of Winter

Could Bronn be marrying one of the Frey girls in the series (instead of Devan Lannister in the books)? There's still Jaime's promise to him. I think that in the books Walder would never marry his daughter to a lowborn, even if he's a knight, but in the series he might. Riverrun will probably soon be taken (maybe even next episode), and Bronn has just accused Jaime of not fulfilling the promise, so the timing is perfect.
Then we get the feast shot from the pre-season trailer, lots of happy Freys and Lannisters at one place, and then revenge from Blackfish/Brotherhood/Arya/someone else. ^_^

I don't think that we'll see LSH. One take I've heard on this theory is that Jaime will actually take the Tully/Stark side and help the Tullys butcher the Freys. Not sure about this though :/ Maybe the Brotherhood will be involved? We've just seen them, so they must have some role in this season except killing innocent people and helping Sandor's redemption arc. 

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 7:26 AM, Nina of Winter said:

Could Bronn be marrying one of the Frey girls in the series (instead of Devan Lannister in the books)?

Isn't Bronn already married? Did I not remember this correctly? Remember he has that wife who has an older sister that he made comments about killing so that his wife would inherit the castle?

2 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Isn't Bronn already married? Did I not remember this correctly? Remember he has that wife who has an older sister that he made comments about killing so that his wife would inherit the castle?

No, we saw them at the huge CGI castle stokeworth but they were only engaged, Jamie told him he would get him a better wife if he went to Dorne w/him.  I'm still waiting for the payoff of that Lollys scene, LOL.

6 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

No, we saw them at the huge CGI castle stokeworth but they were only engaged, Jamie told him he would get him a better wife if he went to Dorne w/him.  I'm still waiting for the payoff of that Lollys scene, LOL.

Ahh..ok. I thought they totally messed that one up. Makes more sense now.

On 6/8/2016 at 7:26 AM, Nina of Winter said:

Could Bronn be marrying one of the Frey girls in the series (instead of Devan Lannister in the books)? There's still Jaime's promise to him. I think that in the books Walder would never marry his daughter to a lowborn, even if he's a knight, but in the series he might. Riverrun will probably soon be taken (maybe even next episode), and Bronn has just accused Jaime of not fulfilling the promise, so the timing is perfect.
Then we get the feast shot from the pre-season trailer, lots of happy Freys and Lannisters at one place, and then revenge from Blackfish/Brotherhood/Arya/someone else. ^_^

Frey will marry a daughter to whomever Jaime tells him to. 

27 minutes ago, bfin said:

Aren't the Frey's all ugly? He wanted a pretty wife so I'm guessing this doesn't happen

Catelyn Stark: "There is one..."

That one may be a widow soon, depending upon what happens with the seige of Riverrun.

I like this theory. I don't think it's apt to happen, but I like it.

10 hours ago, Marsh Targeryen said:

I really see that happening .. But who is going to kill walder frey? LSH?.. Does anybody think Jaime will also die there?

No One.....
or should I say Arya?

12 hours ago, Nina of Winter said:

I don't think that we'll see LSH. One take I've heard on this theory is that Jaime will actually take the Tully/Stark side and help the Tullys butcher the Freys. Not sure about this though :/ Maybe the Brotherhood will be involved? We've just seen them, so they must have some role in this season except killing innocent people and helping Sandor's redemption arc. 

There is a giant wolf pack roaming the river lands led by Nymeria, Arya's direwolf. I've been wanting a wolfie revenge for years.

I personal think that House Frey's days a numbered. Jaime will forsure head north with that group of band of chuckleheads(Briennes, Pod, Hound, Bronn, Blackfishy, ect). Those twits need to head north since that is where the real battle is anyways. We already have the Warden of the East and North up there hanging around, maybe the, technical/defaulted, Warden of the West should check it out as well since the Army of Darkness is moving towards the wall. Even though Jaime is the one missing a paw, I see Sandor more in the Ash Williams role. 

I was first thinking that Jaime and Friends would get into the Twins with a cunning ruse stolen out of the Holy Trinity and have Blackfishy take on the Chewbacca role and Jaime staring as a Blonde(ish) Han Solo. Maybe they will enter under a wedding pretext though. Sure, in fact, works for me as long as House Frey is gone when all is said and done. 

6 hours ago, Rory Snow said:

My prediction (hope) is that Arya comes back to the Riverlands, reunites with the Hound, and they lay waste to the Freys and friends at a celebration of some sort... Bronn's wedding to a Frey girl at the Twins will do nicely

She doesn't have time to do that this season, though. The next episode will be her somehow not-dying, then in the finale she returns to Westeros. She doesn't have time to return to Westeros, reunite with the Hound, and go on a killing spree all within the same episode. My guess is we see the Hound reunion/hit list showdown sometime early next season.

38 minutes ago, Arya_Stormborn said:

She doesn't have time to do that this season, though. The next episode will be her somehow not-dying, then in the finale she returns to Westeros. She doesn't have time to return to Westeros, reunite with the Hound, and go on a killing spree all within the same episode. My guess is we see the Hound reunion/hit list showdown sometime early next season.

Sounds about right. Hopefully they'll head to the wall afterwards to meet up with Jon. Seeing the Hound and Wun-wun fighting side by side against White Walkers would make for a fun Sunday night.

3 hours ago, Adam141414 said:

Robb Ned Stark was the most naive character in the series. 

In the stupid idiot's defense, even Joffrey was killed at his wedding and the Lannisters are far from naive. But admittedly both Robb and Ned Stark had it coming for placing their trust in someone they shouldn't have in spite of several warnings and reasons not to. 

And I kinda hope there will be no more weddings. It's starting to get repetitive. I'm sure there are other creative ways to kill off the Freys. The bad thing about the red wedding was that it was basically a violation of laws and morals as well. How would it make anybody better than the Freys if they started butchering People at a wedding just like the Freys? Revenge is not a good enough excuse, otherwise it was good enough for Lord Walder too. 

I personally would like to see some novelty and a different way to kill the Freys. 

Archived