The Cheap Seats... Trash talk until your heart's content

I wanted to set up a thread for the customary trash talk. I will begin by saying...

byddwn yn ennill twrnamaint cyfan hwn oherwydd ni all unrhyw un atal y dreigiau dychmygol !!!

translation...

We will win this entire tournament because no one can stop the imaginary dragons !!!

As it happens, Google does not translate to Flemish. Which is a large blemish on their translate service, of course, but given the insanely low quality (or non-existence, in the case of Wales) of the opposition, our victory will make sure the language gets the recognition it deserves. 

I am looking forward to Tuesday.  It will be nice to see our old friends the Magyars, and to beat them so badly that they will regret the Ausgleich. 

1 hour ago, Fuchs, himself! said:

I am looking forward to Tuesday.  It will be nice to see our old friends the Magyars, and to beat them so badly that they will regret the Ausgleich. 

You better hope Herr Merkel doesn't reenact the Anschluss. I heard the Mannschaft needs a fullback.

I just looked at the program, and I'm disappointed. I was sort of hoping for a challenge, but instead we get the pretty boys from Italy, who have left their best player in the USA, and their second best player is not only a Buffon, he's also positively ancient and will probably arrive together with his nurse.

Which means that the tournament doesn't really start until next Saturday - against the leprechauns. Well, we all know they're better at financial stuff than at football, so that's also a foregone conclusion. 

Basically, we have to wait for Zlatan for something resembling a match. Boring!

6 minutes ago, Hazardous said:

I just looked at the program, and I'm disappointed. I was sort of hoping for a challenge, but instead we get the pretty boys from Italy, who have left their best player in the USA, and their second best player is not only a Buffon, he's also positively ancient and will probably arrive together with his nurse.

Which means that the tournament doesn't really start until next Saturday - against the leprechauns. Well, we all know they're better at financial stuff than at football, so that's also a foregone conclusion. 

Basically, we have to wait for Zlatan for something resembling a match. Boring!

You might consider your tournament not starting till next Saturday, but thats the date when its all gonna end for you.  Ok sure we may get confused over what is the ball and what is a waffle rounded player, but even if we are late to the game after getting lost in Ikea, your waddling team will not stand against the might of a good Stout!

9 minutes ago, The Shamrock that hides said:

You might consider your tournament not starting till next Saturday, but thats the date when its all gonna end for you.  Ok sure we may get confused over what is the ball and what is a waffle rounded player, but even if we are late to the game after getting lost in Ikea, your waddling team will not stand against the might of a good Stout!

The Stout is part of your problem. Firstly, you shouldn't drink it before the game, and secondly, it is cleary inferior to a good Abbey Beer - which we will buy you a round of after the game, because we are good winners. 

Assuming, of course, that you aren't already pissed by then. 

32 minutes ago, White Walker Texas Ranger said:

You better hope Herr Merkel doesn't reenact the Anschluss. I heard the Mannschaft needs a fullback.

Never again will we be Germany's donkey! 

Not that there's anything wrong with being a donkey per se.  In fact, donkeys are wonderful creatures, and Austria would be proud to be a metaphorical donkey, so long as we are Austria's donkey!

Keep your anaemic filth to commiserate yourselfs with post match,  You need real Iron to stand like a man.

Oh and feel free to share our  uisce beatha bottles,  will lift your spirits and give you some small comfort during your demise

Archived