The Faith Militant

mikehippo

Now the Faith may be "keen" and have some theological issues but they are the one faction that cares about the common man and acts in a principled fashion.

The High Sparrow is a righteous dude and more power to his elbow I say. I do not understand why people prefer Cersei.

2 hours ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

Cares about the common man, as long as that common man is in fact a man, worships the same religion, and isn't gay.  He's a religious fanatic, the show found someone worse than Cersei and frankly did a pretty good job of getting us to root for someone we once wanted to see fall.

Just like most religions in real life. If you share their values all is good, if you don't, well...look at the history of the world

The Faith Militant have much more power in TV then in the books. In the Books he is as fanatic as the TV but he does not seek power at all cost. On TV the High Sparrow he gets all that he dislikes out of the city or arrested. He seeks power for his fanatic purposes and the bokks he does less so. Forcing Jamie out of Kings Landidn and also the Queen of Thornes. All the Kingsguard of the militant and so on. He is much worse on TV.

On 6/10/2016 at 5:12 PM, HallowedMarcus said:

The Faith Militant have much more power in TV then in the books. In the Books he is as fanatic as the TV but he does not seek power at all cost. On TV the High Sparrow he gets all that he dislikes out of the city or arrested. He seeks power for his fanatic purposes and the bokks he does less so. Forcing Jamie out of Kings Landidn and also the Queen of Thornes. All the Kingsguard of the militant and so on. He is much worse on TV.

Remind's me of Nolan's joker, in that regard. 

Just wanting to cause absolute chaos. 

Archived