Who is Standing Behind the Waif?

Forlong the Fat

I've also never been a believer of Syrio returning I've always believed he was dead and gone. But I came across this picture as well and my first thought was "Holy fucking shit that's Syrio Forel". Btw the pic you atttached isn't opening on my computer (not sure about others) so i added a link to the pic in case someone needs to see it :rolleyes: 

http://watchersonthewall.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/waif.jpg

Whether it's Syrio or not, whoever that is certainly looks ominous. Should be fun to see :D

It does have some resemblance to Syrio's profile... I'd have no problem if he returned but not counting on it.

Does the Waif's clothing resemble the outfit Arya's been wearing a lot?  Sure seems like it...

Is that also a dagger in her right hand?

1 minute ago, bfin said:

It's Syrio/Jaqen. Ned obviously knew she wasn't your average 10 year old girl so he put her on the road to being a FM. Seems logical 

Nah, I think Ned was just indulging his daughter's independent streak for awhile.. He even talks to her about her future and mentions that she'll be a fine lady with a good husband and a castle to run and she tells him that's not her.

I was being sarcastic about Ned setting her down this path lol. Should've put sarcasm I guess. They set her down this path in S1E2 when Syrio was introduced. Dude is from Bravos. Think about it and he's either Jaqen or another FM. Why bother training her in King's Landing and then sending her down this long boring journey for 6 seasons without a big payoff 

14 minutes ago, bfin said:

I was being sarcastic about Ned setting her down this path lol. Should've put sarcasm I guess. They set her down this path in S1E2 when Syrio was introduced. Dude is from Bravos. Think about it and he's either Jaqen or another FM. Why bother training her in King's Landing and then sending her down this long boring journey for 6 seasons without a big payoff 

Sorry about that, forgot to turn on my sarcasm meter.;) And I agree.

The Syrio theory is all over the Internet. No, I don't think it's Syrio. I think loads of people's shadow could look like that. Maisie said in an interview that she had asked about Syrio once and they just shrugged and said he was dead. Of course this is GoT so anything can happen. Or maybe someone is using his face. 

As for who is posing as who, and who is using whose face I'm totally in the dark and I don't even mind. At least it will be exciting. Is that the waif? Is that Arya? Is that Jaqen? Is that a fourth person? I guess we need that kind of excitement at this point in the story. 

Archived