If Ramsay dies.....

[Deleted]

13 hours ago, Aegonzo The Great said:

....is House Bolton extinct? I don't recall them mentioning he has any uncles/cousins/etc.

And if yes, who gets the Dreadfort? I'd love to see Tormund get it and have it be the seat of House Giantsbane.

That would be the perfect scenario in my mind. I just hope the writers haven't forgotten about Dreadfort.

16 hours ago, Aegonzo The Great said:

....is House Bolton extinct? I don't recall them mentioning he has any uncles/cousins/etc.

And if yes, who gets the Dreadfort? I'd love to see Tormund get it and have it be the seat of House Giantsbane.

Im thinking Tormund gets Last Hearth

Jon could pull a Peake and make himself lord of 3 castles, with castellans for two of them. Lord of Winterfell, Dreadfort and Karhold.

4 hours ago, Red Tiger said:

Im thinking Tormund gets Last Hearth

Jon could pull a Peake and make himself lord of 3 castles, with castellans for two of them. Lord of Winterfell, Dreadfort and Karhold.

Hmm..... I seem to think there are more Umbers around, so if any die in the Battle Of The Bastards, there should be others who will step up.

Same with the Karstarks, unless Jon as Warden Of The North strips their families of their lands. Can he do that?

2 hours ago, Aegonzo The Great said:

Hmm..... I seem to think there are more Umbers around, so if any die in the Battle Of The Bastards, there should be others who will step up.

Same with the Karstarks, unless Jon as Warden Of The North strips their families of their lands. Can he do that?

He wont be Warden of the North as he will oppose the Iron Throne. Its a title bestowed upon the North by the King of the Seven Kingdoms.

Mark my words, he will be king and if he is king then he can definitely strip two houses who fought him of their lands, especially with their armies beaten and subjugated. But I dont think he will, most likely Dumb and Dumber will create some thin pretext allowing Thormund or Davos to get land, or some shit like that.

If Ramsey dies I am sure there is a cousin family somewhere that would be given their home and lands with conditions. No flayed men flags, alters or flaying ever again. Truth be told I doubt it ever even comes up on the show. Too many other larger things to deal with in the next 15 episodes.

There will be relatives who are not direct descendants who will claim the title. Just like Harry the Heir. There is a long convoluted argument explaining how he will come to inherit the title to the Vale if something were to happen to Robert.

There will definitely be other houses fighting over that after all, the names might be gone but the families will probably survive through the female line and Jon or Sansa wouldn't be able to just give it to whomever they wanted without making a lot a people mad, and that's not what they want now. After they fight the WW, maybe. It might make sense to give a seat to the wildlings though as that would allow them to be in better shape to fight the WW.

On 11.06.2016 at 11:33 PM, Aegonzo The Great said:

what if Tormund die in battle? 

in this show everything is possible

this will be saddest season if tormund, davos, wun wun, edd and others will die :(

ps: dony you think Beric look majestic in the last episode? :P

Sansa is Lady Bolton. In the Vale Lady Lysa was in control after Jon Arryn's death. If one assumes this is the commen law for all of westeros, then Sansa should hold the Dreadfort. However, without a legitimat hair it would seem that she can not hold on to it. Therefore I fear she carries Ramay's child. This will be very traumatic for her and turns her desires and dreams, as professed in the first episodes, totally upside down. On the other hand she can found a new House of the North: The Sanstarks. Together with her brothers, who hold Winterfell she now can rule the North.

It will also start the whole nature vs nurture debate.

4 hours ago, gandalfxj said:

Sansa is Lady Bolton. In the Vale Lady Lysa was in control after Jon Arryn's death. If one assumes this is the commen law for all of westeros, then Sansa should hold the Dreadfort. However, without a legitimat hair it would seem that she can not hold on to it. Therefore I fear she carries Ramay's child. This will be very traumatic for her and turns her desires and dreams, as professed in the first episodes, totally upside down. On the other hand she can found a new House of the North: The Sanstarks. Together with her brothers, who hold Winterfell she now can rule the North.

The Sanstarks! Ha! 

I don't know that I buy the "Sansa is pregnant" theories but it would be interesting to see what her claim would be (or what she'd claim anyway, since she's also claiming Winterfell right now as a Stark despite her marriage) if everything goes down as expected. However, I agree with the people who said that probably will not be addressed in the show as they have a set number of hours to fill with a lot of story and who gets control of lesser houses is probably not high on the list of things to include. (Even if we might be deeply curious about it). 

5 hours ago, gandalfxj said:

It makes sense, but I would just hate if she is pregnant.

2 hours ago, King Louis II (KLII) said:

It makes sense, but I would just hate if she is pregnant.

If Jon becomes King of the North (and thus, the North succeeding from the 7 Kingdoms completely), Sansa and Co. can pretty much do whatever the hell they want, since it will be an entirely new Kingdom.  Lots of possibilities can unfold from this.

Archived