[Spoilers] Criticize without repercussion

teemo

1 minute ago, Super Mario said:

I am rather embarrassed to admit that I actually thought there would be more to Arya's stabbing than what it seemed. Obviously nothing that made too much sense, but at least some form of twist.

betting that there is something more than surface meaning to GoT is a fool's errand

Just now, Lord Syv Aldlark said:

Did we really just spend joke time in Meeresan?

Oh look a siege

Isn't it awful how they keep wasting precious screentime with these kinds of boring, irrelevant conversations. They really cannot come up with something good and original themselves, right!?! I have read better fanfictions than that.

Can't believe we have just 2 episodes left and they gave us that bore fest. 

What was the Story in the Riverlands about? I really dont get it. Blackfish dead, Larry being Larry and Brienne travelling through half Westeros to achieve nothing and probably missing the battle of the bastards. So it's probably to cater LF some creepy hero time.

But I forgot, there is still this big, shady secret between Cersei und Qyburn. That's so interesting...I should start to think about some awesome theories... like I did with Arya. That was totally not a waste of time, especially in regard to hatred of the waif.

And of course we had to see Lady Crane again, Because she is so important and awesome, like Tyrion and his drinking buddies. 

Well, they mentinoed Catelyn quiten often, totally LSH foretrolling.

1 minute ago, WolfClaw said:

I have a suggestion. If you do not like this TV series, you are free to choose not to watch it and wait for the books to be published. And yes, you do actually have that choice.

My dear friend, you seem new to the forum, this thread is for people to criticize GoT without repurcussions, including your response, please respect the forum rules

1 minute ago, WolfClaw said:

I have a suggestion. If you do not like this TV series, you are free to choose not to watch it and wait for the books to be published. And yes, you do actually have that choice.

The thread is criticize without repercussion.  You have a choice to not be in this thread if it offends you.

3 minutes ago, Arya'sSanctuary said:

Larry the Lannister! Noble and, let us not forget, a real looker!

But what was that conversation supposed to be about?

It was quite useless as well. Oh, but we do know now, Larry loves Carol more than ever. And Cersei is not like Catelyn. Well, that comes as a surprise....

And I guess BRIENNE the Berserker will help the Blackfish escape now, right?

Why not?

I must admit the Riverrun scenes really do capture the melancholy of the book story, unfortunately it is way too late for this arc, out of place for what is going on elsewhere and one wonders why Jaime is acting like this when his daughter was killed inDorne

Archived