[Spoilers] Criticize without repercussion

teemo

5 minutes ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

Just a little thing:

Ramsay's hounds are clearly trained to not attack him as we could for example see when dogs attacked walda and his lil bro. So if he really is going to be eaten by his own dogs in next episode, that would have no sense.

Oh, Paxter. What is this sense you speak of?

Seriously though, when has that stopped them. Ramsay getting eaten by his hounds probably sounds like the most brilliantly clever, Dante-level just deserts for his crimes. I would have rather seen Sansa stab him in the neck with that corkscrew.

28 minutes ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

Just a little thing:

Ramsay's hounds are clearly trained to not attack him as we could for example see when dogs attacked walda and his lil bro. So if he really is going to be eaten by his own dogs in next episode, that would have no sense.

Nope, no sense.  I'm resigned it will happen.

(O' course, had Jon been a warg in this show, he could have skinchanged the Alpha male to lead the attack ... but, no.)

23 minutes ago, sarah.jenice said:

I think he's actually her uncle. The brother of her mother, Maege Mormont, who became Lady of Bear Island after Jorah fled into exile in disgrace rather than be executed by Ned. With Jeor in the Night's Watch and Jorah childless, the lordship went to Maege and then her daughters.

Great uncle - he was Catelyn's uncle, Hoster Tully's brother. :)

9 minutes ago, Ser Quork said:

Great uncle - he was Catelyn's uncle, Hoster Tully's brother. :)

You are correct for Sansa and the Blackfish. I was answering on Jeor Mormont being not the father/grandfather of Lady Lyanna Mormont but her uncle. :D

36 minutes ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

Just a little thing:

This is about as close as you can get to kin slaying between man and his best friend. I don't think there's any way d$d can't do this. They have to be consistent with their themes.

19 minutes ago, sarah.jenice said:

You are correct for Sansa and the Blackfish. I was answering on Jeor Mormont being not the father/grandfather of Lady Lyanna Mormont but her uncle. :D

Ah, my bad! You are right. :D

The more I think about last episoe the more I hate it. It REALLY has become the final straw that killed the tiny bit of enjoyment left watching it.I REALLY stopped caring now, I don't even look forward to Sundays anymore, because it has become just another mediocre show in TV and that's it. It's so bad, just like all the point here were discussed, that it's ridiculous. 

PS: The finger-butthole scene was maybe the most disgusting/unnecessary scene in GoT-history. 

What comes next? A shot of how someone's shitting in a corner or on a table or on a corpse????

Gosh... it is so bad, I want to scream.

4 minutes ago, Ser Quork said:

Ah, my bad! You are right. :D

At least there weren't any asinine comments about how sassy little Lady Mormont is just like her mother. Imagine what would have happened had they offended Bear Island's HBIC. Sansa and Jon already looked like they were seconds away from bursting into tears and running out of the room. I see it happening something like this:

12 hours ago, Lord Syv Aldlark said:

Oh right grandfather.

Long claw their freaking ancestral sword is right on Jon's hip.

Pledge it back to the house.

Heck seeing you're a bastard pledge yourself to her house if the NW means shjt anyway.

1 hour ago, sarah.jenice said:

I think he's actually her uncle. The brother of her mother, Maege Mormont, who became Lady of Bear Island after Jorah fled into exile in disgrace rather than be executed by Ned. With Jeor in the Night's Watch and Jorah childless, the lordship went to Maege and then her daughters.

So I came out as pedantic and wrong. I am starting to look more and more like D&D

34 minutes ago, rayarts said:

The more I think about last episoe the more I hate it. It REALLY has become the final straw that killed the tiny bit of enjoyment left watching it.I REALLY stopped caring now, I don't even look forward to Sundays anymore, because it has become just another mediocre show in TV and that's it. It's so bad, just like all the point here were discussed, that it's ridiculous. 

PS: The finger-butthole scene was maybe the most disgusting/unnecessary scene in GoT-history. 

What comes next? A shot of how someone's shitting in a corner or on a table or on a corpse????

Um, I can't believe I'm asking this, but can you please elaborate??

26 minutes ago, Armand Gargalen said:

So I came out as pedantic and wrong. I am starting to look more and more like D&D

You could always take a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel for some crazy shenanigans. It always cheers me up. 

2 minutes ago, A bowl of brown said:

One of the bwb rebels offered to teach a younger rebel how to kiss. Then proceeded to stick a finger where the sun dont shine

One minute later the Hound comes and kills them both, plus a couple more friends. I reckon they introduced the arse fingering for us to feel good about Clegane killing theses depraved guys. :wacko:

4 hours ago, rayarts said:

Yeah, that was inexplicable really.  It pales before play with her ass and the litany of cock jokes.

3 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Yeah, that was inexplicable really.  It pales before play with her ass and the litany of cock jokes.

And warty cocks.  As D.B. Weiss said:

think that everything starts to go to hell when you start smelling your own farts and complimenting yourself on how great they smell. We’re not going to turn into fart-smellers.

You already have, D.B., you already have.

5 hours ago, Low Sparrow said:

Sense? Like it's ever stopped them before...

Know that bro, i just wanted to point out this mistake from episode before it's premiere :P 

Personally i would prefer book ramsay to die in more classic way than being eaten alive. Like being stabbed in the belly, his entrails being pulled out and finally slowly cutting his head in least effective way possible to extend his suffering.

This season is over, it was already shot and such. For the next one, I wonder if we can't make a kind of an open letter or petition, to show D&D how fans are concerned how this show, which is so dear to us, have been handled. Thoughts? Should we make a new thread about that? After all years reading the books, and 6 years watching the show, I think we deserve some consideration....

Just now, King Louis II (KLII) said:

This season is over, it was already shot and such. For the next one, I wonder if we can't make a kind of an open letter or petition, to show D&D how fans are concerned how this show, which is so dear to us, have been handled. Thoughts? Should we make a new thread about that? After all years reading the books, and 6 years watching the show, I think we deserve some consideration....

I think it's bad idea. What they have done cannot be undone. They already destroyed most plots and characters. At this point nothing even count anymore. We lost Stannis, Dorne, Riverlands, Davos, Sansa, Brienne, Jaime, Jon Snow, Tyrion and much more. Also they already said few months ago that they do not give a fuck about fans as they said that critical reception of season 5 had no impact on creating season 6. And after seeing how shitty this season is, you can realize that it's true. 

6 minutes ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

I think it's bad idea. What they have done cannot be undone. They already destroyed most plots and characters. At this point nothing even count anymore. We lost Stannis, Dorne, Riverlands, Davos, Sansa, Brienne, Jaime, Jon Snow, Tyrion and much more. Also they already said few months ago that they do not give a fuck about fans as they said that critical reception of season 5 had no impact on creating season 6. And after seeing how shitty this season is, you can realize that it's true. 

It cannot be undone, but I don't want them destroying even more, and making this LOST  all over again

Archived