[Spoilers] Criticize without repercussion

teemo

4 minutes ago, YOVMO said:

And I know I said it already, but who the fuck is guarding mereen? No one saw an armada pull up? Were they using the stealth technology that gendry used when rowing the sand snakes to kings landing to kill the young martell?

Also: how does things function in Meereen? Its infrastructure has been crushed, it's under attack from terrorists within and now also from external enemies. Yet everybody seems to have food, jobs, shelter etc. And there's nobody governing, only some token uneducated people sitting around drinking wine. I guess there is such a thing as a free lunch after all!

3 minutes ago, Snowisnobastard said:

Monet doing and elaborate outline drawing and having a drunk 4 year old with palsy paint in the lines with a claw hammer.

well stuck sir, well struck.

6 minutes ago, YOVMO said:

lol. Yeah, I suppose that Stannis' look outs might have travelled to essos in shame and took jobs as Mereenese look outs. I think it is more likely that the dornish stealth ship technology which allowed the sandsnakes to kill trystane in kings landing despite just poisoning Marcella in dorne, was purchased by the masters.

Does that mean the Dornish are Romulans? 

4 minutes ago, Stark_Contrast said:

Also: how does things function in Meereen? Its infrastructure has been crushed, it's under attack from terrorists within and now also from external enemies. Yet everybody seems to have food, jobs, shelter etc. And there's nobody governing, only some token uneducated people sitting around drinking wine. I guess there is such a thing as a free lunch after all!

yes but while the Mereen jokes are bad (I am pretty sure that the joke Missendei told was made by C3PO at somepoint RE Protocol Droids) at least the punch line doesn't involve anal fingering like the westerosi jokes.

26 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

Agree. The first seasons were great. Now, that the plot is going so far from the actual book plot that they can barely see each other, it's getting ridiculous. Most of the stories are simply bad and illogical. D&D don't even care to pretend that the plots, characters or actions make sense. Arya carelessly wandering in daylight around Braavos as a tourist while a merciless assassin looking for her because she maybe plans to lead her to her basement, assuming that she will have plenty of time to do it? Fine. Tommen in one episode saying that he will kill HS and in the next one he and HS are the best friends? Fine. Sandor going all killing machine on four random men in the woods without even knowing who they are? Fine. Waste x minutes of screentime on Tyrion trying to make Greyworm and Missandei chatty, telling "jokes"? Fine. Fine. Fine. Is it just me, or Dorne is starting to seem mostly harmless? :blink:

To be honest, the show always had sloppy moments like this, but the other stuff that were good made up for it.  

Remember season 2, when Osha and the Stark boys were supposed to be hiding in the crypt, and you have this shot of Osha just stepping out the Winterfell kitchen in broad daylight and nobody notices. 

4 hours ago, RhaeBee said:

What the hell was this? There wasn't one scene that was right. 

It was disappointing from the first second to the very last. 

Spot on. Every single storyline is unraveling in the worst possible, most incoherent way. 

5 minutes ago, lalunadelmar said:

Spot on. Every single storyline is unraveling in the worst possible, most incoherent way. 

Yes, Game of Thrones is beginning to seriously parallel trump's campaign

24 minutes ago, lalunadelmar said:

her blind training

it strikes me as odd that the faceless men have a potion that makes people temporarily blind and the only time they use it is to train one 10 year old girl.

I wonder if they have all sorts of other odd ball potions.

Just now, YOVMO said:

it strikes me as odd that the faceless men have a potion that makes people temporarily blind and the only time they use it is to train one 10 year old girl.

I wonder if they have all sorts of other odd ball potions.

Yep. They certainly have one for lowering intelligence. How else could you explain the actions of Arya and the Waif this season?

Just now, Stark_Contrast said:

Yep. They certainly have one for lowering intelligence. How else could you explain the actions of Arya and the Waif this season?

precisely what I am thinking.

Just now, Cas Stark said:

Maybe Bobcut arrived prior to the beginning of the 'go blind and get beaten with a stick' portion of the curriculum and she was grandfathered in.  

maybe she had the potion that gives you terrible haircuts.

3 minutes ago, YOVMO said:

maybe she had the potion that gives you terrible haircuts.

The entire Faceless Men need a visit by the Fashion Police and then a make-over.  Get rid of the bobcut, the horrific acid wash bathrobe that Jaqen wears, and all the rest of the couldn't be uglier clothing that Arya and the waif were wearing.  HBW could use a visit from the HG-TV folks as well. Bland and grim, I mean, I guess that's the point, but it's still a TV show and those were some of the ugliest costumes I have ever seen.

25 minutes ago, Stag_legion said:

At this rate Stannis will be building a new army from all the characters that die off screen, and will take the Iron Throne soon, only its going to be off screen.

:lol:

Just now, Cas Stark said:

The entire Faceless Men need a visit by the Fashion Police and then a make-over.  Get rid of the bobcut, the horrific acid wash bathrobe that Jaqen wears, and all the rest of the couldn't be uglier clothing that Arya and the waif were wearing.  HBW could use a visit from the HG-TV folks as well. Bland and grim, I mean, I guess that's the point, but it's still a TV and those were some of the ugliest costumes I have ever seen.

while all that is true they have shown themselves to be the worst fucking assasins in the world. Since we have met them they have failed to come through on nearly a half dozen contracts and one of their fully trained assasins failed to kill an acolyte

Before they get the glam squad they actually need to figure out how to fucking kill people.

Just now, Steelegrave said:

Anyone else notice that this thread is 28 pages and the Positivity thread is at 2

I think at least one page of that has to be people writing "wtf are you people talking about" while the other page is just people saying YAYYYYYY CHICKENNNNN!!!!! YAYYYYYYYY

Archived