Ran

Kinda disappointed. No BF death scene. No waif death scene (though it was in the dark). Cersei/Lancel I choose violence scene was muted.  Feel pretty good about calling the bloodstain on the wall being breadcrumbs to lead the waif to the fight in the dark though...  Everything felt kind of rushed though. If we can get Arya, the hound, Brienne, the BWB, and Nym and her pack for a grand finale then all will be forgiven...  I know it's probably been stated but I'm calling it now, the Blackfish will play the ladystoneheart role. Beric will pass the flame to him and he'll help lead the destruction of House Frey. And he'll kill Edmure and Brienne will be forced to fight Jamie...  And then they go north to fight with Jon vs the walkers. 

I laughed at the Bronn/Pod scenes, grinned like a madman when Arya said she was Arya, and groaned deeply when Beric and Thoros said they were there for a purpose. Yeah. You were, Beric. Stoneheart. Still two episodes to go though, but this is weird. 

The Brienne/Jaime scenes were good. Slightly sad that the Blackfish went out that way. Wonder what's coming up...