some reason i do not think that is the last we have seen of  Jaqen H'ghar either ...can totally see him having her back

Edited by trostol

9 minutes ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

Well I guess so much for the Stoneheart theory.  

I would say that this should be the official end of all LSH theorizing, but I know that won't happen...

Wow the whole waif thing...so messed up...Sky Atlantic never show the next episodes previews! It's 3am but I had to know what happened with Brienne and Jaime. lol

Glad the Waif is dead, she was beyond insufferable.  Love the Jaqen approval at the end too.  Arya going back to Westeros after learning the ways of the FM, the names on the list are in trouble...

No preview for next episode. 

I imagine it's going to be a huge one with the Battle of Mereen AND the Battle of the Bastards, with the Knights of the Vale turning up at the last minute to turn the tide?

Blackfish didn't want to be seen swordfighting, lol. Kudos to the Blackfish that old guys sword fighting on screen is no fun to film or watch.

Kinda disappointed. No BF death scene. No waif death scene (though it was in the dark). Cersei/Lancel I choose violence scene was muted.  Feel pretty good about calling the bloodstain on the wall being breadcrumbs to lead the waif to the fight in the dark though...  Everything felt kind of rushed though. If we can get Arya, the hound, Brienne, the BWB, and Nym and her pack for a grand finale then all will be forgiven...  I know it's probably been stated but I'm calling it now, the Blackfish will play the ladystoneheart role. Beric will pass the flame to him and he'll help lead the destruction of House Frey. And he'll kill Edmure and Brienne will be forced to fight Jamie...  And then they go north to fight with Jon vs the walkers. 

I laughed at the Bronn/Pod scenes, grinned like a madman when Arya said she was Arya, and groaned deeply when Beric and Thoros said they were there for a purpose. Yeah. You were, Beric. Stoneheart. Still two episodes to go though, but this is weird. 

The Brienne/Jaime scenes were good. Slightly sad that the Blackfish went out that way. Wonder what's coming up...