(Spoilers)The Spider was the Harpy?

Lady Kitty Heartless

I think the timing is becoming too good to ignore.  First Varys makes himself known to Tyrion after the spectacle of Daenerys flying away on Drogon, then he leaves right before the Harpies attack?  He's up to something.  I don't know what they're going to do for two more seasons, even if they are shorter so my theory is that Varys is under the impression Dany isn't coming back so he's pulling his ace in the hole out (Aegon) and the reveal/ existence of Aegon is part of a larger plan that he could have gotten Oberyn/ Ellaria in on (that scene in season four before the trial would make a bit more sense this way).  

In the books (I know they're not the show) Oberyn tried to raise banners in Dorne for Viserys after Elia and the children were killed.  In the show this could be very easily explained:  Varys gets Oberyn in on the Aegon plot while he's in King's Landing, Ellaria is informed too, Oberyn dies and she tries to finish what was started (that would explain her actions better than just the actions of a grieving woman), Varys becomes convinced that Daenerys will not be able to challenge Aegon, and it gives you two seasons of stuff for Daenerys to do.  Ellaria told Doran that Dorne would no longer be ruled by WEAK men, not necessarily that no men.   

Maybe nothing will come of it, but it IS very suspicious that Varys just happens to appear right as Dany flew away from the fighting pits in season 5, and happens to leave just before Dany makes her return last episode.

Dany = Varys confirmed! Just remember, you heard it here first folks! 

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go recharge my tinfoil hat in the microwave...

3 minutes ago, Every Last Chicken said:

Maybe nothing will come of it, but it IS very suspicious that Varys just happens to appear right as Dany flew away from the fighting pits in season 5, and happens to leave just before Dany makes her return last episode.

Dany = Varys confirmed! Just remember, you heard it here first folks! 

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go recharge my tinfoil hat in the microwave...

Wait!  

I'd like to discuss a bridge I've got for sale...

Archived