"More, much more"

The Yung Wulf

3 minutes ago, Desert Fox said:

Doesn't mean he won't kill her anyway. I don't think the HBO writers would pass up an opportunity like Jamie killing Cercei unless they weren't told by GRRM.

Everything is possible, I'll go with Cersei killing everyone and herself and Jaime showing up too late in KL

I have no doubt about it: It's the wildfire. She will go full mad king and will want to burn Kings Landing to the ground after Thommen dies in battle between Crown and Faith.

Jaime is back in KL after he ended the siege and witnesses Cersei scream: "Burn them all". He will strike her down with his sword just like the mad king thus fulfilling the prophecy of Maegi the Frog. 

Thats want I believe. Could be 100% wrong tough, it's GOT.

2 hours ago, Tianzi said:

They passed several opportunities for Jaime to turn against Cersei.

I've said this in other threads, but what I think will happen is Jaime will die in the Riverlands and Arya will harvest his face and use it to kill Cersei while glamored as Jaime.

Of course, this is assuming Cersei doesn't herself die in the upcoming Wildfire BBQ Boogaloo.

1 hour ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Man, the look Cersei gave Tommen when he denied the trial by combat, he became the enemy for her, he is pushing her to madness et she is so angry about her son

Yes I saw it fury combined with heartbreak that her son is not standing by her. Maybe her revenge will be to kill Margery and break Tommen thus regaining control of him again.

2 minutes ago, princess_snow said:

Yes I saw it fury combined with heartbreak that her son is not standing by her. Maybe her revenge will be to kill Margery and break Tommen thus regaining control of him again.

if he will push her to madness (and I'm sure he will, I think the verdict will be severe in her next trial), she will pull "ok then, everybody will die" moment

3 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

everybody in KL inluding tommen, I think that Cersei is so attached to her pride as a queen, a lannister and a lion and her pride is more important than Westeros

I def agree with the bolded. All she has left is Tommen ( and Jaime ) but atm hes not there. I'm not sure she will kill Tommen....

3 hours ago, Zehde said:

I have no doubt about it: It's the wildfire. She will go full mad king and will want to burn Kings Landing to the ground after Thommen dies in battle between Crown and Faith.

Jaime is back in KL after he ended the siege and witnesses Cersei scream: "Burn them all". He will strike her down with his sword just like the mad king thus fulfilling the prophecy of Maegi the Frog. 

Thats want I believe. Could be 100% wrong tough, it's GOT.

That would be awesome. A man can hope...

Not sure for the tv show. In the books however the Head of the Pyromancers tells Tyrion that they found stacks of old fildfire-jaws beneath the city ( A Clash of Kings, Chapter 49, Tyrion).

While probably not the case in the show, in the books some wildfire catches were found (not by Tyrion) and some of them exactly under the Sept so the Sept is kinda safe in the books. And these found catches were also used in Blackwater by Tyrion, additionally to those specifically made for that battle.

That is true, but it never happened in the show. The only mention of the wildfire caches in the show so far was when Jamie told Brienne why he killed the mad King. There was never a follow-up, unless you count Bran's visions. Which aren't particularly informative.

Archived