Flayed men in the preview?

On 13. 6. 2016 at 6:05 PM, bfin said:

Maybe some people got caught trying to help free Rickon inside WF and they are on the crosses. The show dropped hints in S5 about The North Remembers only to sorta forget about it mostly this season. I'm sure that phrase will be used in episode 9 frequently. Just a thought

This makes the most sense to me, considering the number of the crosses.

One of them won't be Rickon. 

Rickon won't be killed off screen, but in front of Jon and Sansa. They will see it, and it will one of those "REMEMBER HOW BAD RAMSEY IS GUYS!!?" scene that they love to shoe horn into this show. 

Also - do we know for sure that those crossed were flayed people? Or were they just crosses that were set on fire? 

On 6/13/2016 at 4:55 AM, The King Of Cooked Steak said:

I'm afraid it's the second.

Dolorous Edd has some plot armor at the moment. 

He's the only person at the wall that the viewers know, and his role is likely reserved for when the White Walkers bring the wall down and come south in the season finale. 

On June 13, 2016 at 10:46 PM, daemonTheBlack said:

It could be Davos himself, if he goes to deliver terms to Ramsay.

Davos is seen fighting in the trailer. That's not even possible in this fast traveling GoT universe.

On 6/13/2016 at 3:31 PM, Saiyan said:

The NW theory seems logic at first, but how could Ramsay teleport to the Wall (even with 20 good men), capture the brothers without fighting (and serious losses) then bring them back to WF & execute before the fight?

<snip>

I know you're new here but try to use spoiler tags.

What if it's Littlefinger? Highly unlikely, but shocking to say the least. Maybe he was captured on his way back from Mole Town. Logistically, it makes the very most sense, but the show doesn't give a fuck about sense and logistics. 

10 hours ago, tjmarsh said:

What if it's Littlefinger? Highly unlikely, but shocking to say the least. Maybe he was captured on his way back from Mole Town. Logistically, it makes the very most sense, but the show doesn't give a fuck about sense and logistics. 

Its not him, he's due for another scene in the North somewhere in a forested area.

On 2016. 06. 18. at 5:43 AM, StarkofWinterfell said:

I know you're new here but try to use spoiler tags.

Sorry, but what spoilers? It was only a fan theory, that I wrote, not a fact.

So after all,

Spoiler

the flayed men were merely a "decoration" and it had no particular purpose other than intimidate the enemy.

4 minutes ago, Saiyan said:

Sorry, but what spoilers? It was only a fan theory, that I wrote, not a fact.

So after all,

Reveal hidden contents

the flayed men were merely a "decoration" and it had no particular purpose other than intimidate the enemy.

It was the part I snipped out. Seems your post was deleted.

On 6/19/2016 at 11:13 PM, Rhaegar the Unworthy said:

Just a bunch of props. Nothing to see here 

Could have been a neat twist but there was literally no one left they could have spared for a cross-- much less half a dozen. 

Yeah. Best scenario. I'm so glad that the NW was not harmed! (As of now).

Archived