Terms of surrender are rejected and accepted.

Terms of surrender are rejected and accepted.  - this is the partial description that was included in the Emmy voting packet. So since HBO will not be releasing any more info on the last 2 episodes we have to take this as the only description we will get. I can only imagine it is referring to the battle of Meereen and the Battle at Winterfell. Thoughts?

Meereen fleet has to surrender in episode 9 so that Danny can fly over KL in the final scene of episode 10.

But given that Jon wants Winterfell to fight the White Walkers, he might allow Ramsay to surrender rather than lose more men fighting to the bitter end.

27 minutes ago, Lady Sansa's Direwolf said:

In order for Meereen to be settled, we need the other two dragons released. Then all 3 take out the Slaver's fleet, while Yara and Theon handle any stragglers. However, there is no way Ramsey needs to survive past this episode. 

You have watched all of season 6 yes?

The other 2 dragons have already been released.

10 minutes ago, DJE said:

The other two dragons were unchained, but still in the crypt below the pyramid, so they still need to be let out.

What would be the point of a dwarf risking his life to just unchain 2 monstrous dragons? I assume that those dragons are freed.

You can say that their exit to the catacombs were "off screen" much like Blackfish and the Waif dying.

My prediction: Jon will offer terms to Ramsey, Ramsey of course will refuse. Battle begins huge battle Starks about to lose Jon rallies soilders, Wun Wun breaks that wall of bodies and Manderly will rock up and ambush Ramseys forces from behind. 

I say this because Vale  coming to save them will be to obvious and lame. Would make better sense if the north is won by northerners.

1 minute ago, youshallnotpass said:

My prediction: Jon will offer terms to Ramsey, Ramsey of course will refuse. Battle begins huge battle Starks about to lose Jon rallies soilders, Wun Wun breaks that wall of bodies and Manderly will rock up and ambush Ramseys forces from behind. 

I say this because Vale  coming to save them will be to obvious and lame. Would make better sense if the north is won by northerners.

Sense hasn't really factored into how much the D's love Littlefinger.

23 minutes ago, youshallnotpass said:

If Vale coming to save them is obvious and lame, that is the direction D&D will take it.

2 hours ago, Lady Sansa's Direwolf said:

In order for Meereen to be settled, we need the other two dragons released. Then all 3 take out the Slaver's fleet, while Yara and Theon handle any stragglers. However, there is no way Ramsey needs to survive past this episode. 

With the Others coming, you might want to have someone like Ramsey on your side. Ramsey will live to fight another day! 

Schrodinger's dragons. Both in the catacombs and outside at the same time. Only by measuring their position you'll know and thus altering their local state.

It doesn't really matter where they are, they are free, and they could be portrayed just arriving out of nowhere, or leaving the catacombs, and it would make no difference. Even if they do show them leaving the catacombs, you could say that's a scene that happened either just now or right after tyrion released them and have the same outcome.

27 minutes ago, tjmarsh said:

With the Others coming, you might want to have someone like Ramsey on your side. Ramsey will live to fight another day! 

I'll take the mighty Hound over that bastard any day. Ramsay must die. It's been arranged :)

On another front though, I'll take Ramsay's twenty good men (or 14 good men assuming that possibly Breianne took six of them out) in a fight with the others. 

2 minutes ago, Ser Dong said:

I'll take the mighty Hound over that bastard any day. Ramsay must die. It's been arranged :)

On another front though, I'll take Ramsay's twenty good men (or 14 good men assuming that possibly Breianne took six of them out) in a fight with the others. 

Oh Sandor is coming. I have been screaming this all over the place before last episode. The Hound is going to star as Ash Williams in fighting The Army Of Darkness. Jaime may have one hand, but he is no Ash. I even think Blackfishy will be there too. All those cunts hanging out in the Riverlands need to have a Frey Dooms Day before they fight The Army of Darkness. 

2 hours ago, youshallnotpass said:

Why would Jon offer term of surrender at the beginning of the battle to Ramsey tho? That doesn't make sense, unless you mean a different kinda terms, if that then I agree.

You don't know D&D ^_^

53 minutes ago, tjmarsh said:

As cannon fodder sure, but as an ally, hell no! Hes to unpredictable.

According to reports Ramsay will 

Spoiler

be imprisoned and not killed. Jon will spare his life for whatever reason. Or may be Dark Sansa wants him alive to make a new Reek.

I also think the two surrender offers are referring to the two battles.

Jon will reject Ramay's (fake) terms of (Stark+'s) surrender and choose to fight despite being outnumbered.

Slavers will accept Dany's terms of (Slavers') surrender, wetting their pants after a few strafing runs from the three dragons, and the sight of Krakens on the horizon. Dany will probably force them to demilitarise, accept Tyrion's terms, and give up the rest of their fleets to make up Dany's 1000 ships (the renegade Ironborn obviously are not bringing so many). Or may be she will simply get them off their ships in the pretence of surrender, and then roast them.

However, I have seen this other description for ep 9 on IMDB - "As the Starks prepare to fight, Davos loses something dear. Ramsay plays a game. Daenerys faces a choice." So the surrender thing is not the only description.

4 hours ago, hallam said:

Meereen fleet has to surrender in episode 9 so that Danny can fly over KL in the final scene of episode 10.

But given that Jon wants Winterfell to fight the White Walkers, he might allow Ramsay to surrender rather than lose more men fighting to the bitter end.

Ramsay will never surrender. He is undefeated until now. I think facing defeat for once will make him loose his very fragile mask of sanity. 

The rest of the Northerners in his army might betray him and surrender though. The North Remembers.

In that case, across the Narrow Sea, the Slavers will offer to surrender, but Dany will roast them instead.

2 hours ago, daemonTheBlack said:

Ramsay will never surrender. He is undefeated until now. I think facing defeat for once will make him loose his very fragile mask of sanity. 

The rest of the Northerners in his army might betray him and surrender though. The North Remembers.

In that case, across the Narrow Sea, the Slavers will offer to surrender, but Dany will roast them instead.

The North Remembers very little in D&D Showverse

23 hours ago, youshallnotpass said:

that would be straight out BS and would make no logical sense at all , would make sense if it was Disney story for children and hero beats 100 enemy alone with will power

Slave masters will accept Dany's term

Jon Snow will refuse Ramsay's term

Archived