[Book Spoilers] Jaime & Brienne- What's going on?

Meera of Tarth

8 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Gwendoline Christie in an Emmy's interview says fans will get surprises they don't expect but also things they've always wanted

http://winteriscoming.net/2016/09/22/gwendoline-christie-brienne-game-thrones-season-7/

Could it be JB?

That sounds interesting. He said this, too:

“We started seeing it in Season 6; characters that met in the first episode of Season 1 are now meeting again and you’re going to see that start happening more,” he said.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-7-spoilers-dead-characters-season-8-ending-1201865103/

both interviews are very interesting! and this part

“Can you give us any hints about where Brienne and Pod are going in that little boat?” Christie: “No.” Says it all.

makes me think they're not headed to Sansa and Jon, as I thought.

2 hours ago, Le Cygne said:

“We started seeing it in Season 6; characters that met in the first episode of Season 1 are now meeting again and you’re going to see that start happening more,” he said.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-7-spoilers-dead-characters-season-8-ending-1201865103/

I would dare to say.... Sansa & Sandor? Otherwise, could be Arya & Nymeria, Arya & Jon (the didn't meet in s1e1, but we first met them), Dany &Jorah.

4 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

Arya and Cat :rolleyes:

I'm 99% positive LSH isn't going to happen. But it isn't clear if we will see the characters who first met in s1e1 or those just were together during the s1e1. If the latter, than it could be Jon & Benjen, Bran & everyone.

1 hour ago, Meera of Tarth said:

who can Brienne and Pod meet in the Rv's boat?????

and of something happens........I bet Jaime will come to save her!

Probably BF isn't dead? Or they will meet BwB.

11 minutes ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

I would dare to say.... Sansa & Sandor? Otherwise, could be Arya & Nymeria, Arya & Jon (the didn't meet in s1e1, but we first met them), Dany &Jorah.

I think there are good chances of Arya+Jon ( Arya+Nymeria), and Bran+Jaime, Sansa and Sandor, and Dany and Jorah..

10 minutes ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

I'm 99% positive LSH isn't going to happen. But it isn't clear if we will see the characters who first met in s1e1 or those just were together during the s1e1. If the latter, than it could be Jon & Benjen, Bran & everyone.

Probably BF isn't dead? Or they will meet BwB.

Yes, I don't know what  they are referring too, exactly. However I guess there will be a lot of reunion, because the story will bring the characters together.

LSH? I thought it could happen until 6.10, now I don't think it will happen. I don't want to be disillusioned again. But BF could be a replacement.

But I think Brienne and Pod will meet the BwB and Sandor, the most likely of all the options, and less likely: Arya or Melisandre (Gendry could be another option since they meet in the books).

I suppose that later she will meet Jaime. And that is what I think Gwen is teasing when she says "something fans have always wanted".

7 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

LSH? I thought it could happen until 6.10, now I don't think it will happen. I don't want to be disillusioned again. But BF could be a replacement.

If BF is alive he could North to Jon and Sansa or join BwB.

8 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

But I think Brienne and Pod will meet the BwB, the most likely of all the options, and less likely: Arya or Melisandre (Gendry could be another option).

I totally forgot about Mel! If they meet Brienne is more likely to kill her because of Renly.

12 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I suppose that later she will meet Jaime. And that is what I think Gwen is teasing when she says "something fans have always wanted".

JB is one of the most popular couples and why would Gwen talk about some other characters, not hers. As GOT fans seldom get what they want:D I guess it must be something epic.

19 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

23 minutes ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

I'm 99% positive LSH isn't going to happen.

Probably you're right, but i would never never never used such a big thing like LSH  in the 6th season. Too soon. It would be wasted, if you haven't read the book it's a huge surprise.

23 minutes ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

If BF is alive he could North to Jon and Sansa or join BwB.

I totally forgot about Mel! If they meet Brienne is more likely to kill her because of Renly.

JB is one of the most popular couples and why would Gwen talk about some other characters, not hers. As GOT fans seldom get what they want:D I guess it must be something epic.

It's time for some private Jaime and Brienne!!!:love:

10 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

Probably you're right, but i would never never never used such a big thing like LSH  in the 6th season. Too soon. It would be wasted, if you haven't read the book it's a huge surprise.

I think S6 was the moment to bring LSH, but my reasons to believe that she is not coming back is that there are only a few episodes left. 

7 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

4 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I think S6 was the moment to bring LSH, but my reasons to believe that she is not coming back is that there are only a few episodes left. 

I read the books, as far as I remember LSH appeared in AFfC. And I actually think it's too late now: Arya has revenged on Freys and things are wraping up already.

2 hours ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

That's what I was thinking, too. :) (Also NCW likes Sandor, others in the cast do, too. Emilia said Sandor is her favorite male character. I think they all aren't just talking about their own stories.)

2 hours ago, Cridefea said:

both interviews are very interesting! and this part

makes me think they're not headed to Sansa and Jon, as I thought.

That is very interesting. Somehow she has to run into Jaime, and KL is getting mighty crowded, so hopefully he doesn't stick around too long.

8 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

That is very interesting. Somehow she has to run into Jaime, and KL is getting mighty crowded, so hopefully he doesn't stick around too long.

3 minutes ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

Probably Cersei would send him to the North to deal with Jon and Sansa iwhen the news about new KoN reach her.

Yeah, I think they will have a big argument about her genocide and then he will go North, travelling through the Riverlands.

Archived