[Book Spoilers] Jaime & Brienne- What's going on?

Meera of Tarth

2 hours ago, Cridefea said:
Spoiler

Yes, more chances that she meets Jaime at some point

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy to announce that we have confirmation of something good!.....

Spoiler

Our own sources have informed us that the Dragonpit will see many characters pass through-

Spoiler

and that Brienne and Jaime will have at least one scene together.

http://watchersonthewall.com/spoiler-report-directors-archmaester-game-thrones-seville/#more-74970

1 hour ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I'm happy to announce that we have confirmation of something good!.....

Hide contents

Our own sources have informed us that the Dragonpit will see many characters pass through-

Hide contents

and that Brienne and Jaime will have at least one scene together.

http://watchersonthewall.com/spoiler-report-directors-archmaester-game-thrones-seville/#more-74970

First good news!!! I wonder if they will be alone...

26 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

First good news!!! I wonder if they will be alone...

It's not clear but I think they mean so.

Possibly in the 

Spoiler

Draonpit

and we know that when Jaime sees Brienne, his character changes...and Jaime is already changed by the end of S6.

2 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

It's not clear but I think they mean so.

Possibly in the 

Hide contents

Draonpit

and we know that when Jaime sees Brienne, his character changes...and Jaime is already changed by the end of S6.

Spoiler

I think in the Dragonpit there will be many characters. But this part "the Royal Shipyards of Seville, will be playing the part of the same Westeros location as Italica" points to some interior scenes near the dragonpit.

16 minutes ago, Cridefea said:
  Hide contents

I think in the Dragonpit there will be many characters. But this part "the Royal Shipyards of Seville, will be playing the part of the same Westeros location as Italica" points to some interior scenes near the dragonpit.

Spoiler

And then they will possibly meet alone because there will be more than one scene.

Maybe they will have a similar scene to the one they had last season, and they will be in different sides. But whats important is that when Jaime sees brienne he will know she is the ones who is right.

And Cersei being crazy will help. A lot.

I suppose they will meet again in a future scene.

44 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:
  Hide contents

And then they will possibly meet alone because there will be more than one scene.

Maybe they will have a similar scene to the one they had last season, and they will be in different sides. But whats important is that when Jaime sees brienne he will know she is the ones who is right.

And Cersei being crazy will help. A lot.

I suppose they will meet again in a future scene.

Exactly!

4 hours ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

Yuhuuuuuu! I keep my  fingers crossed:leer:

21 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

yeaah. They went out together! there are many photos with fans

*crossing fingers for a JB scene*

fingers crossed too!! i am confident we will have it!!!! JB time is short but precious and the plot has to move on!

each season it becomes more obvious. Last season even Bronn implied there is love between JB! That was a great step! And Bronn will be there with them!

they were together yes! They are good friends

maybe they were discussing the upcoming scene LoL!

6 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

fingers crossed too!! i am confident we will have it!!!! JB time is short but precious and the plot has to move on!

each season it becomes more obvious. Last season even Bronn implied there is love between JB! That was a great step! And Bronn will be there with them!

they were together yes! They are good friends

maybe they were discussing the upcoming scene LoL!

Nice!!!

Where Bronn goes, can love be far behind???

I don't think so!!!

Now bring on Tyene!!!

2 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

LoL I've read (I don't remember where) that they went out with the producers, so why not? :D:D

LOL :)

There is new info:

Jeremy Podeswa is in Saltiponce where something will be filmed in 

Spoiler

the dragonpit

and we know that JB will have a scene there. There are 2/3 of the cast there at the moment.

Well, this director is responsible of the finale, so the JB scene will be in the finale unless another director arrives there and their scene is from another ep. 

Maybe they have more scenes together, though

17 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

LOL :)

There is new info:

Jeremy Podeswa is in Saltiponce where something will be filmed in 

Reveal hidden contents

the dragonpit

and we know that JB will have a scene there. There are 2/3 of the cast there at the moment.

Well, this director is responsible of the finale, so the JB scene will be in the finale unless another director arrives there and their scene is from another ep. 

Maybe they have more scenes together, though

I really hope they will share more than one scene. Alone, if possible :P

Spoiler

If the leaks are true, I don't think we'll see anything more that the dragonpit scene. And even if Jaime then goes to north, I still don't like it so much.... 

18 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

I really hope they will share more than one scene. Alone, if possible :P

Hide contents

If the leaks are true, I don't think we'll see anything more that the dragonpit scene. And even if Jaime then goes to north, I still don't like it so much.... 

wotw that is a reliable source confirmed a JB scene in the dragonpit or whereabouts.

And I believe that in the dragonpit something "bigger" than 

Spoiler

a wight exhibition in "peace"

will happen, considering the amount of characters involved, and that Cersei and Dany are there. I believe there will be  speeeches, though.

If that is their last scene together and Jaime is doubting which side to be bc he despises her sister but doesn't want her to die, etc. Brienne will be the one to convinve him and it will be possibly touching. This time they will not only talk about the political life, they will make the scene be part of their private life. Maybe something minor but significant will happen between them if their alone. (touching hands for a second, a kind of "love confession"-not direct I suspect, or if we are extremely lucky a kiss).

Remember that even if the "leaks" are true or half true AND it's their last scene together

Spoiler

then it will mean that both of them are aware of the menace from the North. I don't think this goodbye scene would be less important than the ones that they have had considering they know they could die/never see eachother again because of that. It must involve something private if they know what is coming.

1 hour ago, Meera of Tarth said:

wotw that is a reliable source confirmed a JB scene in the dragonpit or whereabouts.

And I believe that in the dragonpit something "bigger" than 

Reveal hidden contents

a wight exhibition in "peace"

will happen, considering the amount of characters involved, and that Cersei and Dany are there. I believe there will be  speeeches, though.

If that is their last scene together and Jaime is doubting which side to be bc he despises her sister but doesn't want her to die, etc. Brienne will be the one to convinve him and it will be possibly touching. This time they will not only talk about the political life, they will make the scene be part of their private life. Maybe something minor but significant will happen between them if their alone. (touching hands for a second, a kind of "love confession"-not direct I suspect, or if we are extremely lucky a kiss).

Remember that even if the "leaks" are true or half true AND it's their last scene together

Hide contents

then it will mean that both of them are aware of the menace from the North. I don't think this goodbye scene would be less important than the ones that they have had considering they know they could die/never see eachother again because of that. It must involve something private if they know what is coming.

I hate they deleted everything the leakers wrote, cause now it's all confusing. I remember some differences...

Someone asked him about J/B 

48 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

I hate they deleted everything the leakers wrote, cause now it's all confusing. I remember some differences...

Someone asked him about J/B 

Hide contents

thing is that I blieve that there will be more than a couple of scenes in the dragonpit and that they will share one (nothing that the "leaks" deny).

Anyway I just think that these "multiple" "leaks" that are PM and appear only when it is needed (when did this appear? Before or after knowing that JB would be there?) are not very trustworthy to me. Not to mention that things keep changing all the time and nore "detailed" versions or "corrected" versions appear out of a sudden.

to be fair, it's the first time I have seen this one in particular and it's an image, not even the reddit source.

Any smart person knows that JB won't bang in front of everyone. It would have been wiser to say what they actually say/do to eachother or to other people to br honest. So not only doesn't contradict anything we are speculating, but also doesn't add anything more. What a spoiler!

13 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

thing is that I blieve that there will be more than a couple of scenes in the dragonpit and that they will share one (nothing that the "leaks" deny).

Anyway I just think that these "multiple" "leaks" that are PM and appear only when it is needed (when did this appear? Before or after knowing that JB would be there?) are not very trustworthy to me. Not to mention that things keep changing all the time and nore "detailed" versions or "corrected" versions appear out of a sudden.

to be fair, it's the first time I have seen this one in particular and it's an image, not even the reddit source.

Any smart person knows that JB won't bang in front of everyone. It would have been wiser to say what they actually say/do to eachother or to other people to br honest. So not only doesn't contradict anything we are speculating, but also doesn't add anything more. What a spoiler!

It is an old one, I had assumed that you already knew it. But then I remembered that it's from a different subreddit, a  j/b one.  https://www.reddit.com/r/jaimebrienne/comments/58d5d9/lmfao_i_asked_the_infamous_foiler_guy_about_jb/

Wowwww

29 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

It is an old one, I had assumed that you already knew it. But then I remembered that it's from a different subreddit, a  j/b one.  https://www.reddit.com/r/jaimebrienne/comments/58d5d9/lmfao_i_asked_the_infamous_foiler_guy_about_jb/

The same I said. it could perfectly be the fake PM of a "fake" leak. Somebody manipulated a pic of one of those multiple "spoiler PM" and people believed in it. Not to mention that there contradictions and they are updatwt from time to time.

I saw you posted in the snippet thread so you are aware that the leaker invented that Theon

Spoiler

would become Reek again apart that he avoided mentioning the bank that will have ramifications in the story (confirmed by wotw) and the fact that an Archmaester who knows how to heal people will appear.

having said this the fact that JB don't bang in front of everyone is not even a spoiler. They obviously won't. Nobody will.......

thanks for the link to the reddit sub about JB anyway. maybe there are more interesting things!

Archived