Characters you dislike or hate

norwaywolf123

Hate?  Jon.  I hate Jon.

On 6/16/2016 at 8:09 AM, zorkman said:

Jon Snow - Not because he is boring, which he isn't, but for the fact he keeps getting flung into your face of how great he is & will finish up on the Iron Throne. Hopefully, the author is strong & keeps him dead.

Well, he is very boring.  I never liked him from the moment of Robert's banquet at Winterfell.  A real butthole with a huge chip on his shoulder. 

I hope he stays dead in the books.

I hate Jon, Robert, Tywin, Ramsay, Mountain, Pycelle, Rickard Stark, Aerys II, Hoster Tully, Lysa, Littlefinger, Sybelle, Daario, Mero, Reznak, Slynt, Pyat Pree. That's all that comes to mind.

5 minutes ago, khal drogon said:

How do you even know? Do you have Dany fan radar?:D

After so many years in this "fandom", you learn how to observe things. :D

Not that you shouldn't hate (so weird using that word, how can you hate a fictional character?) him, you can have your opinion. It's just... funny.

1 minute ago, Leticia Stark said:

After so many years in this "fandom", you learn how to observe things. :D

Not that you shouldn't hate (so weird using that word, how can you hate a fictional character?) him, you can have your opinion. It's just... funny.

Him? Who?

1 minute ago, khal drogon said:

Him? Who?

2 hours ago, khal drogon said:

I hate Jon, Robert, Tywin, Ramsay, Mountain, Pycelle, Rickard Stark, Aerys II, Hoster Tully, Lysa, Littlefinger, Sybelle, Daario, Mero, Reznak, Slynt, Pyat Pree. That's all that comes to mind.

1 minute ago, Leticia Stark said:

And I listed him among a lot of other characters. Why you have problem with only him?

I find it funny that you expect certain characters should be liked no matter what because said character appeals to you. The beautiful thing about ASOIAF is you have a wide variety of characters who would appeal to different sets of people. No character is universally appealing and everyone could root for different characters to still enjoy the story. It says how dynamic these characters are. 

7 minutes ago, khal drogon said:

And I listed him among a lot of other characters. Why you have problem with only him?

I find it funny that you expect certain characters should be liked no matter what because said character appeals to you. The beautiful thing about ASOIAF is you have a wide variety of characters who would appeal to different sets of people. No character is universally appealing and everyone could root for different characters to still enjoy the story. It says how dynamic these characters are. 

Wow, it's not that deep, dude. Like I said, you can have your opinion. I was only pointing an "pattern", like many others: Jon fans who hates Dany, Arya fans who hates Sansa, Sansa fans who hates Joffrey, etc.

14 minutes ago, Leticia Stark said:

Wow, it's not that deep, dude. Like I said, you can have your opinion. I was only pointing an "pattern", like many others: Jon fans who hates Dany, Arya fans who hates Sansa, Sansa fans who hates Joffrey, etc.

Okay. I see it. 

i hate jon snow cause he is boring emo with weak spirit, basically whinny dumb loser 

i hate arya stark cause she is boring and all those FM stuff is idiotic

i hate cersei cause i hate her

i hate house tully cause their family motto is shit and idiotic during chaos war 

3 minutes ago, black_hart said:

How do people who hate either Jon or Dany or any of Sansa / Arya / Eddard / Cat manage to like the books?

20 hours ago, khal drogon said:

The beautiful thing about ASOIAF is you have a wide variety of characters who would appeal to different sets of people. No character is universally appealing and everyone could root for different characters to still enjoy the story. It says how dynamic these characters are. 

Archived