Last scene predictions?

1 hour ago, Vuron said:

Last scene... we haven't seen the North all episode and we suddenly get a scene where Jon is sitting at a table eating.  Tormund and Davos walk up.

Tormund:  "What the heck was that??? You just ran in."

Davos: "I calculated the odds.  They weren't that good but we had a chance:

Tormund: "Yeah, we had a plan, man, and you ruined it."

Davos: "Idiot. Fool. Why do we bring you?"

Jon looks down at his plate: "At least I got chicken."

I think someone already got Leeroy Jenkins spoof in vid - check WatchersontheWall

4 minutes ago, Masha said:

I think someone already got Leeroy Jenkins spoof in vid - check WatchersontheWall

It is a good analogy.  I was actually thinking of Leeroy while I was watching the show.  I could just hear Jon shouting it as he ran into the hoard.

1 minute ago, Vuron said:

It is a good analogy.  I was actually thinking of Leeroy while I was watching the show.  I could just hear Jon shouting it as he ran into the hoard.

Wasn't your chicken quote from Leeroy Jenkins?

I'm not sure on the last scene but if Tommen bites the bullet succession for the the Iron Throne is going to be chaos.

Season 7 might be about succesion of the Iron Throne in the wake of the Baratheon line being extinguished.

I can think of 5 claimants.

The Tyrell's via Queen Dowager Margery carrying "Tommens heir" (if she survives)

Dany

Jon if he is revealed to be a Targaryen

Euron

The High Sparrow creating a Theocracy (if he survives)

22 minutes ago, The Ice Wolf of Loki said:

I'm not sure on the last scene but if Tommen bites the bullet succession for the the Iron Throne is going to be chaos.

Season 7 might be about succesion of the Iron Throne in the wake of the Baratheon line being extinguished.

I can think of 5 claimants.

The Tyrell's via Queen Dowager Margery carrying "Tommens heir" (if she survives)

Dany

Jon if he is revealed to be a Targaryen

Euron

The High Sparrow creating a Theocracy (if he survives)

The Martell and Baratheon lines have been extinguished in the show, leaving only one Great House with Targ blood: House Arryn. All hail King Robert, second of his name!

5 minutes ago, Victarion Chainbreaker said:

The Martell and Baratheon lines have been extinguished in the show, leaving only one Great House with Targ blood: House Arryn. All hail King Robert, second of his name!

Awwww heeeeeell no. He wouldn't even survive the cairrage ride to KL.

Second to last scene: 
"Promise me Ned" 
"Rhaegar!"
"No - not Rhaegar - we were just friends. It was Roose. Always Roose"
"ROOSE?!?"
"Promise me Ned.. you know that the Boltons have a destiny. The North belongs to them. The Starks have stood in their way for too long. Promise me that when this boy becomes a man, you will give Winterfell to him- he is the One who was Promised -"
Cut to last scene, Ramsey still in the chair at Winterfell. His eyes flick open.  

On 6/21/2016 at 5:16 AM, CBeck113 said:
  1. Last scene: ToJ explained by Bran in Winterfell
  2. Dany decides to go west
  3. Vary in KL, kills someone to cause chaos (Tommen?), then heads south to Dorne
  4. Arya shows up at the Twins and kills everyone, wearing her mother's face (Double D trolling book readers again)
  5. KL goes up in smoke, taking Marg, the HS, and many others, including the entire KG and Mace Tyrell with it, but not Cersei
  6. Brienne makes it to the BwoB, has a nice meeting with the Hound, and Arya shows up right before they fight again

I agree with some of these. I think Varys will kill someone, I just don't know if it will be Kevan and Pycelle or someone more important. I agree with #4 for sure, although maybe not her mother's face, but someone familiar that the Frey's would trust. They might throw in a bit about Sam discovering something important. Even if he's not at the Citadel yet, he could be seen reading something, maybe about Bran being "marked" and what that would mean (even though most people know, they seem to think many viewers don't remember stuff), then we see Bran and Co heading south and while he travels he finished the ToJ flashback, passes though the Wall, and the last shot is the Night's King looking back at his army (now even bigger) and points towards the Wall.  

I would expect that it will be devoted to the producers favorite character,  Dany.  The last episode usually seems to be (though wasn't last year),  and my guess is that the scene itself will involve her swatting Euron Greyjoy like a gnat,  everyone in Mereen hailing her as the most wonderful, benevolent and generally awesome human being and ruler ever who just saved them from disaster,  and an epic speech about how she's now leaving to conquer Westeros,  so that they may also experience how utterly amazing that she is, too.  

Archived