What was Lady Crane doing when she died?

Bonkers

So, Lady Crane saw to Arya, then went and retrieved a hidden vial from on top of a cupboard...hidden away.  Was it poison for Arya?  What was she doing?  Can we dream that perhaps there is more to what happened in this ridiculous Bravos ending? 

Either a bit of rum for herself, or some sort of remedy for Arya, would be my guess. 

Don't think there was anything more to it. 

If this season has taught us anything, it's that the simplest, most boring explanation is often the right one. 

I'd say that it looked like some kind of poison which was a bit odd. The other possibility is that it could be some kind of super rare and super expensive remedy and she decided to use it because she thought that Arya might die. She could not be more wrong, I suppose, because people that are about to die usually don't jump from windows and don't run through streets like Usain Bolt. But considering that LC died like that and no one seems to care about the ampule or bottle, it was 99% just another meaningless prop...

3 hours ago, Littlefinger's dagger said:

So is that explanation "Arya's Needle," or "Occam's Razor?"

:lol:

16 minutes ago, WSmith84 said:

She was actually reaching for a copy of Dance with Dragons. Why do you think she was killed?

The Waif did her a solid by finishing her off before she had a chance to read it. 

Someone in another site thought Lady Crane was planning to pimp out comatose Arya, like Buck from Kill Bill, and I was like :/

32 minutes ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

The Waif did her a solid by finishing her off before she had a chance to read it. 

Bet she was disappointed though. She was confused, looking for some nonsensical plot about Sansa and Ramsey, and 20 good men.

I thought maybe it was more of the stuff she was about to drink when Arya ran in and slapped it out of her hand. Since she almost got poisoned the first time, she hides her stash now to keep that from happening again.

There could be many explanations for what LC was doing, but how to explain:

- The Waif putting a disguise when it does serve at nothing and later in the scene running with no disguise when she could make use of it.

- The Waif going back to the door after killing LC waiting silently for Arya to discover the body and not rushing in her room to finish her

- Arya be able to jump of the window and land with no pain after what happened just the day before.

That has to be the shittiest sequence of the whole Show even shittier than Dorne.

Archived