Match Day 7: England/Wales, Ukraine/Northern Ireland, Germany/Poland

Right zen.

If I vere lezz zivilized, I vould zay ve vill do the Polez anozer blitzkrieg tonight, but az it iz I vill juzt zay ve'll comfortably vin and even ze zmall army of Lewandowskis vould't ztop uz.

Apart from that, N.Ireland will probably lose to Ukraine. I have no clue as for the England-Wales game, it could go either way, which could mean it will be a draw.

2 hours ago, 3StadtMueller said:

Right zen.

If I vere lezz zivilized, I vould zay ve vill do the Polez anozer blitzkrieg tonight, but az it iz I vill juzt zay ve'll comfortably vin and even ze zmall army of Lewandowskis vould't ztop uz.

Apart from that, N.Ireland will probably lose to Ukraine. I have no clue as for the England-Wales game, it could go either way, which could mean it will be a draw.

I see you have ałready set your łocation to Warszawa. There is no point in trying to hide your ugły imperiałist tendencies, Niemcy. But I am sure you are just being łoud for the sake of it, as the mighty POLSKA wiłł comfortabły beat you tonight and we wiłł not even have to try hard.

Not really surprising that Woy names an unchanged side. Only hope he has the guts to make a change if Kane ends up having another stinker. And for god's sake, take Kane off corner duty. This is a tough one to call but I'm hoping for an England win.

8 minutes ago, The Killer Snark said:

They were just playing The Manic Street Preacher's Wales football anthem. Hadn't heard it before. I really like The Manics, but that is a bloody awful song.

Bite your tounge. I love that song. It pumps me up every time I hear it.

I am sitting in an Irish pub in Dallas Texas right now because there are no Welsh pups and I thout it would be rude to go to the English bars and root for Wales. I am really looking forward to today.

My prediction

Gareth Bale gets a hat trick Wales 4 England 1

Apart from being able to run really fast, Sterling's final cross/pass/shot and general decision making leaves alot to be desired. Would like to have seen whether Vardy is any better on the left even though that isn't his preferred position. Most of what Sterling brings is pace and Vardy has that in spades as well.

Archived