Outrageous Lies bout TP above, Ver. 24 (I like it better than 23)

Raisin' Bran

Stoned writes her numbers in a manner that they are only decipherable to her. she writes a & for 3, $ for 5, and ^ for 1. All other numbers are rearranged based on what her delusional 1st-grade teacher instructed.

• 2 weeks later...

Stoned Heart keeps all the clipped nails in a little box under the bed. They are the secret ingredient to the resurrection potion s/he intends to prepare soon to wake up all the fish killed in that accident in the lake last weekend.

Baltan neglected to mention that she is the one who dumped her catnip in the lake in a misguided attempt to avoid being caught be the police for possession.  It turned about to be an octogenarian couple in their peddle boat.  It also turns out that fish do not like catnip. 

SH was recently arrested for "flying without a license". When she insisted that no license is required for her wings, as Dany flies on Drogon without a license, she is told, "you can try telling her that." SH now spends her weekends cleaning dragon dung from the new dragon pit recently constructed in Kingslanding as her community service.

Stoney has given me permission to fight on her behalf...thus i say this....RB2G has begun to color his prophecies with antidotes from comic books...furthermore, he shall be the next dung cleaner due to his disrespectful addressing of Daenerys Stormborn...The Unburnt; Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and of the First Men; Queen of Meereen; Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea; Breaker of Chains; Mother of Dragons... as just Dany  

tsk, tsk ,tsk

Sniffer is so kind for defending my honor.

This chivalry comes naturally to Sniffer, the Master of the 13 Acrophiles. Friend? Confidante? Collaborator? Councillor? ...

No, our sniffer flies in the face of themes. His cunning linguistic skills have dizzied greats all over the world.  A russian prince once gifted him a silver pacifier to honor his canine-themed pun run.  Truly amazing.

Archived