Outrageous Lies bout TP above, Ver. 24 (I like it better than 23)

Raisin' Bran

• 3 weeks later...

I once tried to hook Count Balerion up with my cousin, Tink.  The blind date was going pretty well.  In fact, we thought it was going to be a fairy-tale ending.  Sadly it was, sort of.  Turns out, CB was horribly allergic to fairy dust.  He sneezed so hard on their first date, that he blew poor Tink straight into a pitbull's behind.  It was never the same after that.

RB likes to disguise as Doogie, receive Jez's confidences about her problems with my family (I don't see why peoople are so fussy about having their blood sucked, anyway), and post them to the Internet so  his pals can laugh and laugh and laugh.

• 3 weeks later...

Jezz Bell is part of the Robot Union and has no emphaty at all. She can't tell when she should express regret in order to humans not to notice her true self. She's found sarcasm is a great tool for this. 

Lady B. knows that the cat and dog can only seek to destabilize the realm. They do not have the means by which to take control. She does have the mean, however; and plans to blindside the unsuspecting saboteurs, and sit the iron throne herself.

Speaking of rackets... CB once started a line of jams.  His marmalade was especially sought after.  The secret (ironically, written right there on the label) was "blood oranges".  Unfortunately this was not "technically" true and he has been in litigation for false advertising ever since. 

What a load of trouble a missing ampersand can cause... "Blood & Oranges"

Archived